Euro Link Logistic is looking for Long Haul Truck Drivers.
Vacancies: 5 only
Terms: This is a permanent, full time job, which requires working days, evenings, and weekends. Shift work is involved.
Salary: will be $22.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Also Group Insurance benefits
Education: The applicant should have some High School
Credentials: The applicant should have Driver's Licence (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor Trailer, Van, Refrigerated
Type of Travel: Long-Haul, Regional, Provincial/Territorial, International
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, Bill of lading, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports, Accident or incident reports
Communication Equipment: Citizens Band (CB) radio, Cellular Phone
Weight Handling: Up to 9 Kg (20 Lbs)
Specific Skill: *Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Plan travel schedules and various routes.
- Use atlases and other trip planning aids
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipments
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
Additional Skills: Mountain Driving expertise
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, criminal record check, Driving Record check (abstract), Drug Test
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel for extended periods, Valid Driver's licence
Essential Skills: Working with Others
Location: Windsor, Ontario