ETS INC

ETS INC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun, and interesting
Transit Operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 26, 2013
Pros: were by yourself during a run, not much supervision
Cons: too much stress
great comrades and fun experience, but too much stress, enjoyed driving all over the city
GOOD PEOPLE, NOT ENOUGH HOURS
DIE MAKER (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 11, 2014
Pros: management has faith in us.
Cons: not enough hours
MY DAY IS TYPICALLY CHAOTIC. I AM REQUIRED TO DO A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS IN DIFFERENT AREAS.
Owner of Independent Mining Consulting Company
Contracted as an Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Denver, ColoradoSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: enjoy independent work environment along with team collaberation
Cons: boom / bust job environment
Work with JV Gold/Silver mining companies
Provide Reserves to Economic analysis
As an experienced paralegal, I prefer an in house legal department or law firm environment.
Temporary Assignment-Trademark Paralegal (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 1, 2014
It was an interesting and educational experience. Their procedures were a new adventure and the people were none like I had ever experienced before.
Big Disappointment
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Glendale Heights, ILAugust 1, 2014
Pros: lot of free meal/meetings, manufacturing on premises, independently researched and developed products that lead to patent awards.
Cons: director of engineering couldn't design his way out of a paper bag, stole designs from other engineers and took credit for them.
How I personally feel about ETS-Lindgren would not be printable, but what I professionally did was make a lot of money for a company that didn't deserve it.
Working for the Owner/President was a delight.
Assignments, by subsequent inadequate supervisors, proved to be some of the worst experiences of my career (see Cons below).
Note: ETS-Lindgren, before – more... 2004, was called Lindgren RF Enclosures, when it was by far a superior company to work for. – less
Customer Service
Customer Service of AP Department (Former Employee), Trenton, NJJuly 23, 2014
Received phone calls, determined the nature of the calls and directed callers to the appropriate department
Taking inbound calls regarding placement tests.
Received and distributed mail and messages to appropriate departments and employees.
great job!!!
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: no breaks
very calm work environment with great hours, co-workers were great, supervisors were very easy to work with and very understanding to any problems that arose while employed there.
it was nice company
boiler jobs (Current Employee), QatarJune 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches at work and hostel facilities
Cons: 8hrs + ot
i loved working there they are really nice and co-operative
Not a bad place to work if you stay in the area
Customer servies (Current Employee), Ewing NJJune 3, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Taking inbound & Out bound calls.. My day is fairly easy.. Since it's the end of the school year my days have become longer since it's less to do in the course of my day
Organized and professional
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2014
Pros: working from home, flexibility
Cons: that i don't have full time job/salary.
First thing in the morning, I confirm received email from overseas so they know I have read and will start working on the request.

I have learned that you have to have everything in writing, to be 100% sure of rates, regulations etc. a phone call is not enough.

I work from home so I don't see my dear colleagues very often, but they are very supportive – more... and helpful when I need them.

The management is very professional and all of us feel we are a part of the company, not just employees.

Being in the hands of suppliers is sometimes frustrating, when you have to wait for days for a reply..and when you feel the days don't have enough hours..

Receiving an accept on an offer I made .. and when the group has left their stay ended up over any of their expectations!! – less
Friendly Family oriented
XML Formatter(Consultant) (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 18, 2014
Huge on work/life balance
Flexibility of work/time
GREAT!!!.
Consultant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 17, 2014
Pros: discounted lunch
Cons: yes very short breaks
great company big campus and better dealing with consultants. They teach you with details.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ewing, NJMarch 9, 2014
Answering phone calls, entering data into the correct computer application, Giving callers accurate information / verifying information.
great working enviornment
Customer service representative (Former Employee), ewing njJanuary 29, 2014
very organized place to work for. I learned alot about advanced placement exams. my coworkers were great team players.
Good Experience
Proctor (Former Employee), Cookeville, TNJanuary 7, 2014
In this position I helped proctor exams for students working towards a degree in teaching. It helped me learn how to administer standardized testing, as well as allowed me to enhance my public speaking skills.
fair company to work for
Driver (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: drive
drove tsa to the airport and company to the parking lot and to job site
always learning
machine operator (Former Employee), Saint Johnsbury, VTDecember 17, 2013
Pros: worked with good crews
Cons: living in st johnsbury
set up machines for making heat shields. Learned to run various machines worth millions. bosses left you alone. co-workers were a great bunch. working with fiberglass. trained others
Tough Job; Excellent Learning Experience
Advanced Wireless Instructor I Field Engineer (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCDecember 10, 2013
90%+ travel requirement, standard. Ever changing work environment and dynamic client base. Subject matter range wide and constantly growing.
always on the phone
Data Entry (Former Employee), Ewing, NJDecember 4, 2013
this was a place where we always were on the phone. we didnt have time to be talking or do anything else. i learned alot about customer services.
Great company with even better benefits
Senior Recruiter / Process Coordinator (Former Employee), Ewing, NJNovember 13, 2013
Pros: benefits, great coworkers, lots of opportunity, decent compensation, work schedule
ETS provided me the opportunity to learn multiple skills. I was in charge of several projects with many different teams and given several opportunities to succeed.

The company had a great appreciation for education and encouraged staff to further their personal education through training seminars, company sponsored classes, tuition reimbursement, and – more... business skill enrichment courses.

Through several projects I was afforded the opportunity to travel and work with different departments and teams.

The hardest part of this job was to be able to meet multiple deadlines while working on several projects simultaneously.

The best part of this job was the ability to further myself through professional enrichment and education while working with some of the best coworkers anyone could ask for. – less

1 2 3 4