ETS INC

ETS INC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun, and interesting
Transit Operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 26, 2013
Pros: were by yourself during a run, not much supervision
Cons: too much stress
great comrades and fun experience, but too much stress, enjoyed driving all over the city
Customer Service
Customer Service of AP Department (Former Employee), Trenton, NJJuly 23, 2014
Received phone calls, determined the nature of the calls and directed callers to the appropriate department
Taking inbound calls regarding placement tests.
Received and distributed mail and messages to appropriate departments and employees.
great job!!!
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: no breaks
very calm work environment with great hours, co-workers were great, supervisors were very easy to work with and very understanding to any problems that arose while employed there.
it was nice company
boiler jobs (Current Employee), QatarJune 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches at work and hostel facilities
Cons: 8hrs + ot
i loved working there they are really nice and co-operative
Not a bad place to work if you stay in the area
Customer servies (Current Employee), Ewing NJJune 3, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Taking inbound & Out bound calls.. My day is fairly easy.. Since it's the end of the school year my days have become longer since it's less to do in the course of my day
Organized and professional
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2014
Pros: working from home, flexibility
Cons: that i don't have full time job/salary.
First thing in the morning, I confirm received email from overseas so they know I have read and will start working on the request.

I have learned that you have to have everything in writing, to be 100% sure of rates, regulations etc. a phone call is not enough.

I work from home so I don't see my dear colleagues very often, but they are very supportive – more... and helpful when I need them.

The management is very professional and all of us feel we are a part of the company, not just employees.

Being in the hands of suppliers is sometimes frustrating, when you have to wait for days for a reply..and when you feel the days don't have enough hours..

Receiving an accept on an offer I made .. and when the group has left their stay ended up over any of their expectations!! – less
Friendly Family oriented
XML Formatter(Consultant) (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 18, 2014
Huge on work/life balance
Flexibility of work/time
GREAT!!!.
Consultant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 17, 2014
Pros: discounted lunch
Cons: yes very short breaks
great company big campus and better dealing with consultants. They teach you with details.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ewing, NJMarch 9, 2014
Answering phone calls, entering data into the correct computer application, Giving callers accurate information / verifying information.
great working enviornment
Customer service representative (Former Employee), ewing njJanuary 29, 2014
very organized place to work for. I learned alot about advanced placement exams. my coworkers were great team players.
Good Experience
Proctor (Former Employee), Cookeville, TNJanuary 7, 2014
In this position I helped proctor exams for students working towards a degree in teaching. It helped me learn how to administer standardized testing, as well as allowed me to enhance my public speaking skills.
fair company to work for
Driver (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: drive
drove tsa to the airport and company to the parking lot and to job site
always learning
machine operator (Former Employee), Saint Johnsbury, VTDecember 17, 2013
Pros: worked with good crews
Cons: living in st johnsbury
set up machines for making heat shields. Learned to run various machines worth millions. bosses left you alone. co-workers were a great bunch. working with fiberglass. trained others
Tough Job; Excellent Learning Experience
Advanced Wireless Instructor I Field Engineer (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCDecember 10, 2013
90%+ travel requirement, standard. Ever changing work environment and dynamic client base. Subject matter range wide and constantly growing.
always on the phone
Data Entry (Former Employee), Ewing, NJDecember 4, 2013
this was a place where we always were on the phone. we didnt have time to be talking or do anything else. i learned alot about customer services.
Great company with even better benefits
Senior Recruiter / Process Coordinator (Former Employee), Ewing, NJNovember 13, 2013
Pros: benefits, great coworkers, lots of opportunity, decent compensation, work schedule
ETS provided me the opportunity to learn multiple skills. I was in charge of several projects with many different teams and given several opportunities to succeed.

The company had a great appreciation for education and encouraged staff to further their personal education through training seminars, company sponsored classes, tuition reimbursement, and – more... business skill enrichment courses.

Through several projects I was afforded the opportunity to travel and work with different departments and teams.

The hardest part of this job was to be able to meet multiple deadlines while working on several projects simultaneously.

The best part of this job was the ability to further myself through professional enrichment and education while working with some of the best coworkers anyone could ask for. – less
Excellent Company
Test Security Specialist (Former Employee), Ewing, NJOctober 22, 2013
Pros: cafeteria on site
Great place to work and advance in your career. Management is fair and pro-active. Company values the furthering of education of its employees
Great Job
Environmental Consultant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 18, 2013
Pros: the salary and benefits
Cons: long hours
Able to watch company grow from two individuals to over 200 professional engineers, geologists, and other professional staff.
Poor Management. Good Ole' Boys made poor decisions.
Electronics Assembler II (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXOctober 16, 2013
Pros: co-workers who worked hard to put forth their best effort.
Cons: can be back-doored and blind sided with no explaination for decisions.
Management eyes not wide open in making profitable decisions. Stressful situations for production floor employees. Employees should attend regular weekly meeting to discuss issues of concern and directional focus of internal operation issues. Their future is of equal importance along with the company future. Could be a great place for employment with – more... future changes in upper management. – less
Accommodating with problems that arise
Picker and Packer (Current Employee), Plattsburgh, NYSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: didn't have to ask to use restroom. could take break when you wanted.
Cons: very hot working conditions, getting yelled at because not working fast enough.
Very pleasant co-workers, willing to help with locations of product. Management didn't always have things for me to do was spent waiting around for them. Never sure if you were working the next day or how many days you were working.

1 2 3