Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Team Leader provides leadership and leads a shift-based assembly staff to deliver daily targets covering output, quality, safety and efficiency. Team Leaders are responsible for training, developing and motivating staff to achieve goals. In-process inspections and periodic audits are also a key responsibility of this position. Computerized administrative duties are required in this position.
- 2 -Year Diploma in a manufacturing technology or industrial engineering discipline, from a recognized post-secondary institution or equivalent in a related field.
- Supervision courses/workshops.
- Soldering Certificate.
- Minimum three (3) years related manufacturing experience, preferably in an electronics environment.
- Experience with automated production equipment, associated with electronics manufacturing.
- Two (2) years group leader, team leader or supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with computerized inventory control systems would be an asset.
- Prior experience working from engineering drawings, blueprints, schematics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of electronic components and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) and employment regulations.
- Must be available for all production shifts and be able to work rotating shifts if needed.
- Demonstrated team building skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills are required.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Etratech is committed to international standards of quality and environmental stewardship. We are RoHS-compliant and certified to ISO...