We are currently seeking a Front Desk Manager to join our team!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Handling of individual and group reservations
- Handling of GDS and all other booking tools
- Driving revenues while controlling costs
- Overseeing the day to day operation of the Front Office
- Actively contribute with scheduling, training and payroll
- Excellent customer service
- Minimum of 2 years front of house supervisory experience in hotel or resort.
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exemplary customer service, ability to deal with guests in a patient and diplomatic manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of Front Office operations, policies and procedures
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MS Office, FIVE STAR PMS or Simply Accounting an asset
Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Preference is given to applicants already living in Prince George, BC.