As our Front Desk Agent, you will represent the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay by providing superior customer care.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Part Time; Weekend, Day, Night, Evening; Requires Flexibility, and able to work in rotating shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests in a friendly, helpful manner
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies; reservations and room assignments.
- Know room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms.
- Making, receiving and transferring calls
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
- Provide all guests with courteous, professional service during check-in, check-out, telephone inquiries, and all other contact with the guest.
- Coordinate guest room maintenance work with the maintenance division.
- Process reservations received by emails for guests.
- Answer the switchboard and direct calls in a proficient, courteous manner.
- Maximize sales and revenue for the Hotel.
- Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
- Maintains customers' privacy.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Keep the front desk and back office clean and free of clutter and garbage.
- Other duties as requested
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Basic computer knowledge including MS Office Word & Excel.
- Preference given to those with previous Hotel Front Desk experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work variable shifts which would include evenings and overnight shift.
Position availability: Immediately
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE *
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidate will be contacted for an interview.
Esther's Inn is hotel accommodation conveniently located in Prince George, British Columbia - waterslides, restaurant with lush tropical...