Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
HRIT Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2014
It is a nice company to work for. If you would like to know more about working for this company I can disclose over the phone.
Company located in a quiet town with their own parking lot.
Consultant (Current Employee), Melville, NYAugust 4, 2014
Office hours (9:00 am - 6:00 pm)
Not too much overtime
Professional managers
Decent cubicle size
deicated and hard working people.
Director Global Database Services (Former Employee), Melville, NYAugust 4, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Estee Lauder. I met some world class people and now have lifetime friends.
all around greaty company to work for
Line Attendant (Former Employee), Melville, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: all
nice company, friendly workplace i cant say enough, great staff, very busy work flow, i enjoyed the people i worked with
Great people to work for
PL/SQL Developer and ETL App DBA (Former Employee), 14th Street, NY, NYJuly 15, 2014
Everybody worked great in a team. There were tons of various skills sets there including DBA, App DBA, PL/SQL, Java, .not net, etc.
Very Nice place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 13, 2014
Pros: many growth opportunities
Enjoyed Having this job as my first employer, and I really learned alot.
some what a fun environment
keyy holder (Current Employee), concord ncJuly 7, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: not a team
The typical day is pretty slow and not enough productive work. I have learned very little while on this jon because it has not challenged me in any way. the management is ok. my co workers are ok as well. The hardest part about the job is that not everyone works as a team. The most enjoyable part is working with the customers
Great Company
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: gratis
Estee Lauder is a fun company to be apart of. Everyone has a contagious energy that makes you excited to always learn. There are busy days during events which make it challenging, but rewarding.
awesome management
Sales Manager (Former Employee), san jose,caJune 25, 2014
•Cosmetic sales
•Customer services
•Personnel Recruitment and Development
•Drive retail sales volume through training and event programming
Fun company to work for.
Makeup Artist (Former Employee), Orange Park, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: bonuses, free products, catered events
I truly enjoyed working for this company along with my immediate coworkers. We all got along great and gave 100% to the company.

Only downside was because it was inside of a department store, our cosmetics manager had no experience at all with the department and
expected us to do certain things to bring in new clients and all it did was upset the customers – more... and even caused lack of sales. – less
Family Orientated Company
Business Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2014
Overall, it is a lovely company. Execution pace is very slow...extremely slow. Due to the top heavy alignment.
great brand
(PPT) Beauty Adviser (Former Employee), brisbaneJune 19, 2014
Pros: products
Cons: hours
beautiful products and stuff.
great lively environment. management is very positive and very active
productive
General factory worker (Former Employee), Lauder, SCTJune 18, 2014
the good thing about this job is you make a lot of new friends everybody's friendly and its easy but hardworking.
Goal driven, team environment.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Love the company and what it stands for. Learned an abundance about the industry as well as the company and its respective brands and products.
great company
Sales- Freelance (Former Employee), new york, new yorkJune 10, 2014
great company cant complain. I only worked as a freelancer, therefore I had no actual contact with corporate.
Training and Development
Manager (Current Employee), Livonia, MIJune 8, 2014
Pros: excitement about new products, increased morale, and education.
Estee Lauder gives employees continuous training such as management trainings, product knowledge training, and new product launch training. Employees attend three full-day seminars a year to learn about new product launches and sales strategies. Managers attend full-day employee develpment training once a month.
Great place to work. Looks after their staff
Warehouse Administrator (Current Employee), Warehouse AdminJune 4, 2014
Pros: great benefits, summer working hours.
Cons: early mornings.
Estee Lauder is a great place to work. I have learned a great deal whilst at Estee Lauder. I have been a super power user whilst helping the company go through a successful implementation of the SAP system. I had to help test the system through 6 months of rigorous testing. Then teach the staff within the company how to use the system before going live. – more... Then once live I was part of the trouble shooting team helping people to use the system and fix problems that would occur within the "hyper care " period. I have also learned that I work well under pressure and can handle hostile situations when they rarely occurred. My calm and welcoming approach has created great working relationships between my department and other departments we work closely with. The hardest part of my job is the Christmas period when the demand is very high and I have to plan and get the work processed ready for the warehouse to get out on time and accurately. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of getting the ready on time for the warehouse to despatch to the stores in time for their launches. – less
It's a great place to work for.
Chemical Pre-WeighTechnician (Current Employee), Bristol, PAMay 29, 2014
Pros: the challenges
Cons: temprary work for me and the pay.
The company is very concerned about there workers and safety. They communicate with the people on the floor, My co-workers are friendly and they work s a team. Not only do learn your job, your also able to share your knowledge of your past history of manufacturing work that can make there job easier in the years to come.
prestigious
Administrative Sales Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
extensive data entry
strong communication skills
Bilingual skills neccessary
Fun place to work
Freelance Makeup Artist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2014
Achieve sales goals while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service.
Present and sell merchandise in a professional and proficient manner through product demonstrations.
Train, coach, and develop a staff of beauty advisors to achieve their personal productivity and Company goals and objectives.
Support selling effort – more... by maintaining department through stock replenishment and good housekeeping procedures. – less

About Estee Lauder

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, – Read more