Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced, always exciting and something new everyday. Demanding in performance.
Director (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 16, 2014
It was an amazing company to work for. Great people, great product. All around the experience was wonderful. The only reason I left was to raise a family full time.
Great First Real Job
Network Securiy (Former Employee), melville, nySeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great benefits, great pay for a college job
Cons: long hours for my busy schedule
Typical Day started at 6am, scheduling the VP's day, travel, meetings, in between interning, going to school full-time I was working 40 hours a week and managed to get s promotion after two years! I worked for the VP of Internal Security and was basically a watchdog for the employees under him. I handled most new employee paperwork. Time cards, Misc – more... reports.

Once being promoted my main job was to be big brother and make sure employes were not spending too many hours online or on inappropriate sites. I helped he IT department build computers and would use Wedbtrends to track anything that seemed specious,

The hardest part of the job was the building PC's, I would say the easiest and most interesting was the reports on internet usage, – less
Fun job to have
Makeup Artist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2014
Pros: gratis
Cons: not enough hours and poor pay
Make overs and facials were a highlight to my day. Building a clientele was a sense of accomplishment for me.
Multi Facility Company, with advancement and great co-workers
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Trevose, PAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: advancement and benefits
Cons: language and culture differences
While working at Northtec, I had the opportunity to perform various positions, and work with different level of employees. Employees are dedicated and efforts are well rewarded. Employees are treated fairly. The Company held many events throughout the year to break up the day, with fun team involvement.
HRIT Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2014
It is a nice company to work for. If you would like to know more about working for this company I can disclose over the phone.
Company located in a quiet town with their own parking lot.
Consultant (Current Employee), Melville, NYAugust 4, 2014
Office hours (9:00 am - 6:00 pm)
Not too much overtime
Professional managers
Decent cubicle size
deicated and hard working people.
Director Global Database Services (Former Employee), Melville, NYAugust 4, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Estee Lauder. I met some world class people and now have lifetime friends.
all around greaty company to work for
Line Attendant (Former Employee), Melville, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: all
nice company, friendly workplace i cant say enough, great staff, very busy work flow, i enjoyed the people i worked with
Great people to work for
PL/SQL Developer and ETL App DBA (Former Employee), 14th Street, NY, NYJuly 15, 2014
Everybody worked great in a team. There were tons of various skills sets there including DBA, App DBA, PL/SQL, Java, .not net, etc.
Very Nice place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 13, 2014
Pros: many growth opportunities
Enjoyed Having this job as my first employer, and I really learned alot.
some what a fun environment
keyy holder (Current Employee), concord ncJuly 7, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: not a team
The typical day is pretty slow and not enough productive work. I have learned very little while on this jon because it has not challenged me in any way. the management is ok. my co workers are ok as well. The hardest part about the job is that not everyone works as a team. The most enjoyable part is working with the customers
Great Company
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: gratis
Estee Lauder is a fun company to be apart of. Everyone has a contagious energy that makes you excited to always learn. There are busy days during events which make it challenging, but rewarding.
awesome management
Sales Manager (Former Employee), san jose,caJune 25, 2014
•Cosmetic sales
•Customer services
•Personnel Recruitment and Development
•Drive retail sales volume through training and event programming
Fun company to work for.
Makeup Artist (Former Employee), Orange Park, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: bonuses, free products, catered events
I truly enjoyed working for this company along with my immediate coworkers. We all got along great and gave 100% to the company.

Only downside was because it was inside of a department store, our cosmetics manager had no experience at all with the department and
expected us to do certain things to bring in new clients and all it did was upset the customers – more... and even caused lack of sales. – less
Family Orientated Company
Business Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2014
Overall, it is a lovely company. Execution pace is very slow...extremely slow. Due to the top heavy alignment.
great brand
(PPT) Beauty Adviser (Former Employee), brisbaneJune 19, 2014
Pros: products
Cons: hours
beautiful products and stuff.
great lively environment. management is very positive and very active
productive
General factory worker (Former Employee), Lauder, SCTJune 18, 2014
the good thing about this job is you make a lot of new friends everybody's friendly and its easy but hardworking.
Goal driven, team environment.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Love the company and what it stands for. Learned an abundance about the industry as well as the company and its respective brands and products.
great company
Sales- Freelance (Former Employee), new york, new yorkJune 10, 2014
great company cant complain. I only worked as a freelancer, therefore I had no actual contact with corporate.
Training and Development
Manager (Current Employee), Livonia, MIJune 8, 2014
Pros: excitement about new products, increased morale, and education.
Estee Lauder gives employees continuous training such as management trainings, product knowledge training, and new product launch training. Employees attend three full-day seminars a year to learn about new product launches and sales strategies. Managers attend full-day employee develpment training once a month.

About Estee Lauder

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, – Read more