Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, great people, awesome family to be a part of
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 8, 2012
Pros: the women
Cons: stress of reaching target
Daily Tasks: Filling out DBR, check communication board, go through 1-2-3 Connect binder and contact clients, clean counter, check stock room for supplies, set daily counter target as well as personal target for the day, make advertisements over PA system, recruit clients, assist clients in finding the right skin solution for them, organizing and updating client files, etc.

Working for Estee Lauder has been a great experience, it's introduced me to a wonderful group of positive, strong women who generally love helping people. My favorite part of working with Estee Lauder is the feeling you get knowing you've helped someone feel better, whether it's through helping them with their confidence, to teaching them how to do their make up, or just being someone they can talk to. Every day is different, every woman is different, but all women are beautiful.
productive and safe working place
LINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 19, 2012
gaining experiance in cosmetis packaging, safe and productive work enviorment, job satisfaction
fun place
beauty advisor (Former Employee), Darlington, ENGJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: discounts
working with clients apply skincare demonstrating which products are best for them. apply makeup for proms nights out. I worked in a department store so I worked on my mangers day off would usually work alone.
very exciting, always feels great to make somone else feel better about themselves.
Business Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: very professional
Cons: not enough room for advancement
great group to work for. Extremely tough to prove yourself to upper management. It taught me a lot about working.
Productive.
Counter Manager (Current Employee), Market Harborough, ENGJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: lots of training.
I work with brilliant co-workers, I am a one woman counter, and work in an independent pharmacy. The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching every woman how to look and feel beautiful and giving guidance and advice on skincare routines and make-up application.
Lovely family company
Make up consultant (Former Employee), DublinJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: the allocation
Cons: long hours
The training you receive is fantastic.

your area manager is always available and on call, so great support.

The hardest part, is it is not busy
experience
line assembler / Warehouse operative (Current Employee), Petersfield, ENGJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: good bonus
Cons: perfect hours
I have enjoyed my time at estee Lauder learning new things getting experience that i never thought i would such as
Warehouse operative
dispatch
recycling room
material handling
truck licence
currently training on machines
Sales Associate
Cosmetic & Skincare Representative (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJanuary 19, 2015
• Recommended products to customers based on their needs, concerns, and preference.
• Maintained the fundamentals of selling an expensive high-quality product to a general audience.
• Assisted clients in a sincere and friendly manner while decoding body language and making the sales process seem organic and effortless.
• Performed and maintained strong clientele base that generated $100,000 of sales annually as a part-time associate.
• Established brand awareness to excite clients about the company’s mission and values to instill trust and appreciation for the product and services offered.
Fun Job!
Counter Manager/Beauty (Current Employee), Pflugerville, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: gratis - hundreds of dollars of free product every year
Cons: can be a cutthroat industry
Playing with makeup all day? Helping people look and feel their best? What's not to love?
Estee Lauder
Beauty Adviser (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: the amazing customers
Cons: manager wasn't good at team work
Assisted customers in selecting products suitable for their skin care needs.
Met and exceeded company expectations for Sales and Service.
Created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with regular customers.
Highly organized, efficient, and energetic; able to create office systems that improve workflow and enhance the
overall environment.
Very elegant and classic
Cosmetics Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: love to try out new products and educate my clients about them
Cons: gwp could be challenging but it helps the counter.
I enjoyed friendly interaction with customers, doing makeup and skin care technique tutorials and representing new products. My typical day at work consists of attracting clients into the store and providing excellent services. I also provide replenishment phone calls and updates on upcoming events.
Fun,good working envirolment
Retail Manager (Current Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14January 7, 2015
we face a different customer everyday, good and challenge.
its a good learning experience , how to overcome the daily challenge.
the most enjoy we meet a lot of new friends.
Fun work environment
Freelance Make-Up Artist (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: fun work environment very rewarding
Cons: seasonal work, not consistent
Rewarding job making women look and feel beautiful. Performed makeovers during special promotions, holiday events and spa occasions. Teach, train & educate women on how to apply makeup to enhance her natural beauty.
Quality Coordinator (Former Employee), Lauder, SCTJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: not alot of holiday
Was a good place to work, you would meet alot of friendly faces whilst doing you're one of many job roles.

They always had plenty of work to be done, managers were very helpful whilst doing the jobs if you were in need of assistance.
Loved helping my clients.
Counter Manager (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYDecember 28, 2014
Pros: clients, co-workers, and product
Cons: money and management
My favorite part of the day was helping my clients with their skin care concerns- and making them feel beautiful. I truly loved the girls I worked with- we were a family. Compensation was not up to par with the goals that were demanded. Short on staff- no help from management.
Great learning experience
Director of Demand Planning (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 15, 2014
Enjoyed taking my brand live on SAP-APO Demand Planning systems. This was a monster effort which brought great benefits to the brand. We were able to leverage the reporting capabilities and bring a new level of understanding to our business. The job is highly matrixed and involved working with difficult personalities in a positive and productive manner.
Fun workplace
Picker and Packer (Former Employee), southamptonDecember 7, 2014
Working at Estee Lauder was a good experience for me to up my communication skills and people skills.
Fun, makeup
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Toledo, OHNovember 26, 2014
A typical day I would come into work and clean makeup brushes and get ready to do customers makeup. The most enjoyable part of my job was making customers feel beautiful. The hardest part of my job was cold calling customers and asking them to purchase makeup.
Great benefits, hard work
Counter Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 26, 2014
Pros: staff discounts
Cons: constant need to submit any information
This is a great brand to gain experience and develop your career.
Supportive office environment
Temp - Global Marketing, Color & Trend + GBSC (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 24, 2014
Good work/life balance and great people in office. Like to hire/promote from within, so potential growth opportunities.

About Estee Lauder

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, – Read more