Estate Employee Reviews

Self owned business
Sales & Showroom (Former Employee) –  Arcola, IL23 October 2017
Estate Sales in showroom or at clients location. Showroom open Wed thru Sat. When I divorced, I was forced to sell out my part. I relocated to Terre Haute to be close to my first grandchild.
Pros
self owned
Cons
no money
fun work place
Procurement Agent (Former Employee) –  kano,Nigeria18 October 2017
I worked during my training as a student.Had so much fun and acquired new skills and experience both in the field and office.The organization is well equipped with modern facilities.
Pros
free lunch
This was was a job as a consultant.
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA6 September 2017
This was an exciting project. It was not permanent though and that is what I desire. To work full-time with benefits. Otherwise the project I was involved with was well within my experience.
Pros
Work from home occasionally
Cons
Not a permanent position
Productive and Loving Work place
Household Manager (Former Employee) –  Venice, FL6 August 2017
Loved providing professional high-end care to a retired Criminal Trial Judge. Judge Stone was incredible, patient, kind, intelligent and taught me how to be a better human being. He was a pleasure to take care of.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, a lot of laughs
Cons
24-7 job
Its a good company but not productive.
Operation & Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ganganagar, Rajasthan6 July 2017
Hi,
I Amit, am very happy to work here. i am really enjoying here being part of CGR Group. Colleagues are very good and cooperative and fun loving. Management allows us to take a decision on own basis for the development of our skills.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Whats better than working in Boston at night
Bottle Captain (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA7 June 2017
You walk into the building. grab the correct amount of alcohol you need for the shift and wait to be told what to grab. most enjoyable part of the job are the beautiful women they had working there.
Pros
great vibe
Cons
pay for parking
Great work inviroment
OWNER/PARTNER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 March 2017
Excellent opportunity to learn, makes commissions and move up the org chart. Advertising is excellent for bringing in prospective buyers for lead generation. Homes are priced correctly to move inventory as well as dirt sales for ground up buyers specific needs.
Pros
Great people to work along side of. Always had competent supervisors to assist with any issues.
Cons
At the time, working in Real Estate was my "dream job"
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Melbourne4 February 2017
I love all things Real Estate and have for many years. Today I renovate as an investor, but when I was younger and working as a receptionist in this field, I loved to see the properties listed and when they sold, how much they were sold for. I was employed as Receptionist and bookkeeper in a few Real Estate offices, and handled the rentals then progressed to Sales Secretary looking after the "Trust Accounts" as well as the "Business Accounts". I did like this role and had a lot of responsibility to finalise end of month figures on time and also being a people person, I enjoyed the customer over the counter contact.
Pros
Dealing with the public on a regular basis in person and over the phone
Cons
6 days per week.
Learned alot
GROUNDSMAN AT GRACELAND (Current Employee) –  Welkom, Free State22 January 2017
Been a supervisor at a Estate is a very busy job ..handling queries and maintaining neatness and overall look of the Estate. I learned a lot..how to manage a group of workers and maintain order between them and how to plan my day even though a person can not stick to a routine due to the fact that anything can happen on the grounds so you always have to keep a eye out for anything that is out of place.Management is very good. The hardest part of my job is that i have to keep 70 house holds happy at any given time. the part that I enjoy of my job is I always have someone to speak to while i am walking in the estate checking up on all the workers duties and any problems they might find. It is a very social job if you can put it that way. So communication is a must.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Long hours as i am on stand by
Challenging yet rewarding
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Twickenham22 August 2016
Within my time at Milestone & Collis estate agency it was a great opportunity see the competitive housing market that London has to offer.
This made days very short as time was just consumed by the heavy work load. Heavy, yes, but rewarding when a deal was finally made. The difficulties involved with this industry is the never ending list of applicants that you need to call whilst making sure you keep landlords informed and aware of your progress in letting their property.
However it's great to be able to explore and take applicants on viewings.
Pros
In and out of the office all day
Cons
The phone never stops ringing
Maintenance Job,Routine and sometimes very challenging
Head Prepaid Meter Unit Electrical Divison (Current Employee) –  Benin City Edo State Nigeria30 June 2016
Supervision at the Vending Office, of Issuance of tokens and corresponding documents from the university community is provided.
Relating with Electricians in the field who i have assigned to check certain meters to ensure the have not been bypassed .
Challenges are mainly administrative in Nature.
Great
Live In Property Manager & Weekend Manager Couple (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA1 June 2016
Nice is a place that is neat do not have pole in the pond with a grape should think about the fun hello Hi neat neat hello hi i am almost done hurry up goodby hello hello.
Pros
Fun
Cons
LOng
owner
Vintage Jewelry Sales, Restoration (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZ24 April 2016
make your own hours, work from home, some travel,self taught repair work,work with family and friends, learned alot about shipping and recieving
Pros
work at home
Cons
slow periods
Nice people and enviroment to work in.
Coffee Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington Riding School, Wellington23 March 2016
Designed, project managed and opened a coffee shop.
Event orginising on all the catering side.
General running of coffee shop, staff training, EHO and h&S.
Menu planning and costing.
P&L accounts and stock takes.
12 staff to supervise.
Made redundant once coffee shop was up and running.
Pros
lovely place to work.
Intern (Former Employee) –  TW5 March 2016
Great experience to work with a brilliant marketing team and gained lots of transferable skills in sales promotion.
Mainly assisting in sales department and customer services.
Good place
Senior Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX22 December 2015
This is a contractor position so it is not an employee paid salary with benefits situation. the company is great, feeling is like family.
Estate Manager
HOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  East Hampton, NY15 November 2015
I was fortunate to work for very respectful couple. One of the homeowners had a horticulture passion, which worked well with my background. I learned a lot about management and the value of scheduling time. They have put he house on the market and chose to downsize. I moved on to another house manager position.
Pros
Respectful home owners, beautiful property
Cons
There could have been more open communication, but no real complaints
ambiente stimolante
banconista (Former Employee) –  Reggio Calabria, CAL12 November 2015
è stato un lavoro stimolante ma ripetitivo,si svolgeva su turni anche notte tarda,con i colleghi si andava d'accordo,con rapporti che col termine del lavoro si sono conclusi.
Pros
discreti
Cons
nessuno
My late father's estate remodel
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, Texas7 October 2015
This is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Going into your father's home after he passed was sad indeed. However, I went in with full intentions of restoring the property that had become not livable. I did that very thing. I took every resource I had to see my efforts come to fruition. I had the very best help with the finest of contractors that came to my assistance from Houston. We all worked together and produced a wonderful home for a new family to enjoy. In the end, I will say that if my father was here, he would be very proud of me. It was an honor.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Very physical work
stage presso Inail di Novara
stagista (Former Employee) –  Inail28 September 2015
Svolgevo più che altro compiti semplici e ripetitivi. Mi occupavo di sistemare l'archivio, inserivo i dati sul computer.