Estate Employee Reviews

Its a good company but not productive.
Operation & Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ganganagar, Rajasthan6 July 2017
Hi,
I Amit, am very happy to work here. i am really enjoying here being part of CGR Group. Colleagues are very good and cooperative and fun loving. Management allows us to take a decision on own basis for the development of our skills.
Pros
free lunch
Great work inviroment
OWNER/PARTNER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 March 2017
Excellent opportunity to learn, makes commissions and move up the org chart. Advertising is excellent for bringing in prospective buyers for lead generation. Homes are priced correctly to move inventory as well as dirt sales for ground up buyers specific needs.
Pros
Great people to work along side of. Always had competent supervisors to assist with any issues.
Cons
At the time, working in Real Estate was my "dream job"
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Melbourne4 February 2017
I love all things Real Estate and have for many years. Today I renovate as an investor, but when I was younger and working as a receptionist in this field, I loved to see the properties listed and when they sold, how much they were sold for. I was employed as Receptionist and bookkeeper in a few Real Estate offices, and handled the rentals then progressed to Sales Secretary looking after the "Trust Accounts" as well as the "Business Accounts". I did like this role and had a lot of responsibility to finalise end of month figures on time and also being a people person, I enjoyed the customer over the counter contact.
Pros
Dealing with the public on a regular basis in person and over the phone
Cons
6 days per week.
Learned alot
GROUNDSMAN AT GRACELAND (Current Employee) –  Welkom, Free State22 January 2017
Been a supervisor at a Estate is a very busy job ..handling queries and maintaining neatness and overall look of the Estate. I learned a lot..how to manage a group of workers and maintain order between them and how to plan my day even though a person can not stick to a routine due to the fact that anything can happen on the grounds so you always have to keep a eye out for anything that is out of place.Management is very good. The hardest part of my job is that i have to keep 70 house holds happy at any given time. the part that I enjoy of my job is I always have someone to speak to while i am walking in the estate checking up on all the workers duties and any problems they might find. It is a very social job if you can put it that way. So communication is a must.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Long hours as i am on stand by
Challenging yet rewarding
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Twickenham22 August 2016
Within my time at Milestone & Collis estate agency it was a great opportunity see the competitive housing market that London has to offer.
This made days very short as time was just consumed by the heavy work load. Heavy, yes, but rewarding when a deal was finally made. The difficulties involved with this industry is the never ending list of applicants that you need to call whilst making sure you keep landlords informed and aware of your progress in letting their property.
However it's great to be able to explore and take applicants on viewings.
Pros
In and out of the office all day
Cons
The phone never stops ringing
Maintenance Job,Routine and sometimes very challenging
Head Prepaid Meter Unit Electrical Divison (Current Employee) –  Benin City Edo State Nigeria30 June 2016
Supervision at the Vending Office, of Issuance of tokens and corresponding documents from the university community is provided.
Relating with Electricians in the field who i have assigned to check certain meters to ensure the have not been bypassed .
Challenges are mainly administrative in Nature.
Great
Live In Property Manager & Weekend Manager Couple (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA1 June 2016
Nice is a place that is neat do not have pole in the pond with a grape should think about the fun hello Hi neat neat hello hi i am almost done hurry up goodby hello hello.
Pros
Fun
Cons
LOng
owner
Vintage Jewelry Sales, Restoration (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZ24 April 2016
make your own hours, work from home, some travel,self taught repair work,work with family and friends, learned alot about shipping and recieving
Pros
work at home
Cons
slow periods
Nice people and enviroment to work in.
Coffee Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington Riding School, Wellington23 March 2016
Designed, project managed and opened a coffee shop.
Event orginising on all the catering side.
General running of coffee shop, staff training, EHO and h&S.
Menu planning and costing.
P&L accounts and stock takes.
12 staff to supervise.
Made redundant once coffee shop was up and running.
Pros
lovely place to work.
Intern (Former Employee) –  TW5 March 2016
Great experience to work with a brilliant marketing team and gained lots of transferable skills in sales promotion.
Mainly assisting in sales department and customer services.
Good place
Senior Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX22 December 2015
This is a contractor position so it is not an employee paid salary with benefits situation. the company is great, feeling is like family.
Estate Manager
HOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  East Hampton, NY15 November 2015
I was fortunate to work for very respectful couple. One of the homeowners had a horticulture passion, which worked well with my background. I learned a lot about management and the value of scheduling time. They have put he house on the market and chose to downsize. I moved on to another house manager position.
Pros
Respectful home owners, beautiful property
Cons
There could have been more open communication, but no real complaints
ambiente stimolante
banconista (Former Employee) –  Reggio Calabria, CAL12 November 2015
è stato un lavoro stimolante ma ripetitivo,si svolgeva su turni anche notte tarda,con i colleghi si andava d'accordo,con rapporti che col termine del lavoro si sono conclusi.
Pros
discreti
Cons
nessuno
My late father's estate remodel
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, Texas7 October 2015
This is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Going into your father's home after he passed was sad indeed. However, I went in with full intentions of restoring the property that had become not livable. I did that very thing. I took every resource I had to see my efforts come to fruition. I had the very best help with the finest of contractors that came to my assistance from Houston. We all worked together and produced a wonderful home for a new family to enjoy. In the end, I will say that if my father was here, he would be very proud of me. It was an honor.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Very physical work
stage presso Inail di Novara
stagista (Former Employee) –  Inail28 September 2015
Svolgevo più che altro compiti semplici e ripetitivi. Mi occupavo di sistemare l'archivio, inserivo i dati sul computer.
Experience at Top Properties
Accountant/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA2 September 2015
During my time at Top Properties, I have learned a lot about about the real estate industry. I thought I would just go into a public company to prepare or review their financial statement since I am an accountant, I was wrong. As I took on the role as a Accountant/Property Manager, I found a great compassion for the role as an Property Manager along with continuing to learn the field of accounting. I got the privilege to work with Yardi which i never done before. But the most important thing is that I found there is great opportunity in the real estate industry.
Educational institute, Hotel
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  GJ15 June 2015
I am looking after all administrative function of the school which including finance, maintenance, HR etc. Also I am looking after the Staff Qtr and the some follow-up works of the bunglow of the owners.

The challenge of this job is that as a remote area its very difficult to get good staff. They does not come regularly. Even though the school is maintenance upto date.

Even we don't get qualified teachers, and also surrounding parents of not well education, hence its difficult them to handle.

Co-workers give good respect and I find always happy by teaching them new things.
Pros
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Self employed
Product Sales (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA18 November 2014
Like gambling...roll the dice on the storage unit and hope it pays off.
Pros
it was strickly a hobby..
Cons
lots a people looking to strick it rich
geweldig team
Projectleider (Former Employee) –  gent18 August 2014
bedrijf in volle groei met zeer jonge mensen
hard werken

moeilijkste van de job is mensen moeten teleurstellen
leukste van de baan is de afwisseling en de collegialiteit
Pros
leuke collega's en veel feestjes
Cons
geen standvastheid
see CV
House Manager and Personal Chef (Former Employee) –  Jassasiya12 April 2014
Typical day starts at 7am until 8pm. All aspects of the day to day operations are reviewed and staff trained accordingly.
Pros
All expenses and healthcare cover and return flights
Cons
100klm drive to work each day