Estate

• Salary/Benefits
workplace
liasoning officer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 11, 2013
i m working here more than 15 years
i appoint here as land surveyer.
now i m work as liasoning officer.
i know all about liasoning work.
my current post is junior engineer
An educational experience of a Lifetime...
Owner Personal Caretaker, Hardwick's Farm (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: i had 100% job security, always a welcomed addition in his life, free meals, complete support of any personal accommodations that arose.
Cons: no health benefits
I was on call for a private resident 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My duties included everything from A-Z; ranging from grocery shopping, house cleaning/painting/interior design, landscaping, personal time, medication administering, meal preparation, as well as making and confirming personal/business/physician appointments, providing transportation – more... to and from, P.T. exercise, maintaining rehab treatment regiments/goals.
I did not have a "management team", as I only reported to the resident.
I had only one co-worker, with whom I rarely performed my duties during overlapping times; He and I did collaborate together on some landscape/carpentry projects. We had a perfectly balanced working relationship, with zero conflicts.
The hardest aspect of my job was being able to balance my personal time with my client's 24 hour on-call needs...though it became much easier as I found it a natural occurrence very quickly.
Above all else, the most enjoyable part of this job was seeing all of my client's hard work manifest itself in every goal that he acheived and his infinite gratitude for my presence and personal company in his life. – less
Productive with high performance
AutoCAD Operator (Former Employee), Malang, East Java, IndonesiaSeptember 27, 2012
I worked from Monday to Saturday and if needed I also worked on weekend. I worked as a team work. I maintained the highest performance throughout my career. My job required me to design homes and interiors, new ideas was always a good thing. I enjoy to met clients and talked to them about their desire of homes they wanted, and I always enjoyed it.
good workplace to learn in competative world
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee), noidaMarch 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch in weekends
Cons: work more in weekends
A good and wall mannered company in Real estates firm of noida which earns more and more profit through customer satisfation
geweldig team
Projectleider (Former Employee), gentAugust 18, 2014
Pros: leuke collega's en veel feestjes
Cons: geen standvastheid
bedrijf in volle groei met zeer jonge mensen
hard werken

moeilijkste van de job is mensen moeten teleurstellen
leukste van de baan is de afwisseling en de collegialiteit