Estate Employee Reviews

Maintenance Job,Routine and sometimes very challenging
Head Prepaid Meter Unit Electrical Divison (Current Employee) –  Benin City Edo State NigeriaJune 30, 2016
Supervision at the Vending Office, of Issuance of tokens and corresponding documents from the university community is provided.
Relating with Electricians in the field who i have assigned to check certain meters to ensure the have not been bypassed .
Challenges are mainly administrative in Nature.
Great
Live In Property Manager & Weekend Manager Couple (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 1, 2016
Nice is a place that is neat do not have pole in the pond with a grape should think about the fun hello Hi neat neat hello hi i am almost done hurry up goodby hello hello.
Pros
Fun
Cons
LOng
owner
Vintage Jewelry Sales, Restoration (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 24, 2016
make your own hours, work from home, some travel,self taught repair work,work with family and friends, learned alot about shipping and recieving
Pros
work at home
Cons
slow periods
Nice people and enviroment to work in.
Coffee Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington Riding School, WellingtonMarch 23, 2016
Designed, project managed and opened a coffee shop.
Event orginising on all the catering side.
General running of coffee shop, staff training, EHO and h&S.
Menu planning and costing.
P&L accounts and stock takes.
12 staff to supervise.
Made redundant once coffee shop was up and running.
Pros
lovely place to work.
Intern (Former Employee) –  TWMarch 5, 2016
Great experience to work with a brilliant marketing team and gained lots of transferable skills in sales promotion.
Mainly assisting in sales department and customer services.
Good place
Senior Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 22, 2015
This is a contractor position so it is not an employee paid salary with benefits situation. the company is great, feeling is like family.
Estate Manager
HOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  East Hampton, NYNovember 15, 2015
I was fortunate to work for very respectful couple. One of the homeowners had a horticulture passion, which worked well with my background. I learned a lot about management and the value of scheduling time. They have put he house on the market and chose to downsize. I moved on to another house manager position.
Pros
Respectful home owners, beautiful property
Cons
There could have been more open communication, but no real complaints
My late father's estate remodel
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TexasOctober 7, 2015
This is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Going into your father's home after he passed was sad indeed. However, I went in with full intentions of restoring the property that had become not livable. I did that very thing. I took every resource I had to see my efforts come to fruition. I had the very best help with the finest of contractors that came to my assistance from Houston. We all worked together and produced a wonderful home for a new family to enjoy. In the end, I will say that if my father was here, he would be very proud of me. It was an honor.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Very physical work
Experience at Top Properties
Accountant/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 2, 2015
During my time at Top Properties, I have learned a lot about about the real estate industry. I thought I would just go into a public company to prepare or review their financial statement since I am an accountant, I was wrong. As I took on the role as a Accountant/Property Manager, I found a great compassion for the role as an Property Manager along with continuing to learn the field of accounting. I got the privilege to work with Yardi which i never done before. But the most important thing is that I found there is great opportunity in the real estate industry.
Educational institute, Hotel
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  GJJune 15, 2015
I am looking after all administrative function of the school which including finance, maintenance, HR etc. Also I am looking after the Staff Qtr and the some follow-up works of the bunglow of the owners.

The challenge of this job is that as a remote area its very difficult to get good staff. They does not come regularly. Even though the school is maintenance upto date.

Even we don't get qualified teachers, and also surrounding parents of not well education, hence its difficult them to handle.

Co-workers give good respect and I find always happy by teaching them new things.
Pros
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Self employed
Product Sales (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 18, 2014
Like gambling...roll the dice on the storage unit and hope it pays off.
Pros
it was strickly a hobby..
Cons
lots a people looking to strick it rich
see CV
House Manager and Personal Chef (Former Employee) –  JassasiyaApril 12, 2014
Typical day starts at 7am until 8pm. All aspects of the day to day operations are reviewed and staff trained accordingly.
Pros
all expenses and healthcare cover and return flights
Cons
100klm drive to work each day
workplace
liasoning officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 11, 2013
i m working here more than 15 years
i appoint here as land surveyer.
now i m work as liasoning officer.
i know all about liasoning work.
my current post is junior engineer
An educational experience of a Lifetime...
Owner Personal Caretaker, Hardwick's Farm (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 16, 2013
I was on call for a private resident 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My duties included everything from A-Z; ranging from grocery shopping, house cleaning/painting/interior design, landscaping, personal time, medication administering, meal preparation, as well as making and confirming personal/business/physician appointments, providing transportation to and from, P.T. exercise, maintaining rehab treatment regiments/goals.
I did not have a "management team", as I only reported to the resident.
I had only one co-worker, with whom I rarely performed my duties during overlapping times; He and I did collaborate together on some landscape/carpentry projects. We had a perfectly balanced working relationship, with zero conflicts.
The hardest aspect of my job was being able to balance my personal time with my client's 24 hour on-call needs...though it became much easier as I found it a natural occurrence very quickly.
Above all else, the most enjoyable part of this job was seeing all of my client's hard work manifest itself in every goal that he acheived and his infinite gratitude for my presence and personal company in his life.
Pros
i had 100% job security, always a welcomed addition in his life, free meals, complete support of any personal accommodations that arose.
Cons
no health benefits
Productive with high performance
AutoCAD Operator (Former Employee) –  Malang, East Java, IndonesiaSeptember 27, 2012
I worked from Monday to Saturday and if needed I also worked on weekend. I worked as a team work. I maintained the highest performance throughout my career. My job required me to design homes and interiors, new ideas was always a good thing. I enjoy to met clients and talked to them about their desire of homes they wanted, and I always enjoyed it.
good workplace to learn in competative world
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  noidaMarch 20, 2012
A good and wall mannered company in Real estates firm of noida which earns more and more profit through customer satisfation
Pros
free lunch in weekends
Cons
work more in weekends
ambiente stimolante
banconista (Former Employee) –  Reggio Calabria, CALNovember 12, 2015
è stato un lavoro stimolante ma ripetitivo,si svolgeva su turni anche notte tarda,con i colleghi si andava d'accordo,con rapporti che col termine del lavoro si sono conclusi.
Pros
discreti
Cons
nessuno
stage presso Inail di Novara
stagista (Former Employee) –  InailSeptember 28, 2015
Svolgevo più che altro compiti semplici e ripetitivi. Mi occupavo di sistemare l'archivio, inserivo i dati sul computer.
geweldig team
Projectleider (Former Employee) –  gentAugust 18, 2014
bedrijf in volle groei met zeer jonge mensen
hard werken

moeilijkste van de job is mensen moeten teleurstellen
leukste van de baan is de afwisseling en de collegialiteit
Pros
leuke collega's en veel feestjes
Cons
geen standvastheid

4.3