- New order processing via telephone
- Processing system orders via phone, fax, e-mail or any other source;
- Communicate with customers regarding delays such as, out of range products and alternatives, missing information or frames to follow;
- Informing customers of new ESSILOR promotions and products when available, suggesting substitute or corresponding products in the event of a break of supply;
- Provide technical information on our products, and answer questions regarding the use of the electronic ordering system;
- Receiving and processing of client credit according to established procedures.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position - technical call center ( inbound and outbound)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Outlook;
- Must be detail oriented;
- Must be able to multi-task;
- English written and spoken;
- Experience within the Optical Industry would be an asset;
Indeed - 4 months ago
Essilor is the world leader for corrective lenses. The success of the group, which is present in more than 100 countries, is the result of a...