- New order processing via telephone
- Processing system orders via phone, fax, e-mail or any other source;
- Communicate with customers regarding delays such as, out of range products and alternatives, missing information or frames to follow;
- Informing customers of new ESSILOR promotions and products when available, suggesting substitute or corresponding products in the event of a break of supply;
- Provide technical information on our products, and answer questions regarding the use of the electronic ordering system;
- Receiving and processing of client credit according to established procedures.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position - technical call center ( inbound and outbound)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Outlook;
- Must be detail oriented;
- Must be able to multi-task;
- English written and spoken;
- Experience within the Optical Industry would be an asset;
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Essilor is the world leader for corrective lenses. The success of the group, which is present in more than 100 countries, is the result of a...