Essex Weld Solutions is currently seeking 1 permanent, full time Sales (Program) Manager to liaison with our current and new US customers.
Position: Sales (Program) Manager
Type: Full Time
How to Apply: E-mail
Contact: HR Department
Oversee sales and ensure good customer relations.
POSITION DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain customer contacts
- Track customer supplied materials & customer supplied drawings
- Update customers schedules for delivery
- Co-ordinate the clients engineering department and our engineering department
- Follow up quotes with feed back to Essex Weld
- Actively seeking new business
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Support and adhere to the Company Culture and Guiding Values
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and 8 Wastes Initiatives
- Participate in Contract Reviews and attend meetings as required
- Managerial skills
- Min. 3 years experience in material handling sales
- Experience in Metal Fabrication and/or Automotive Manufacturing
- Fluent in English oral and written communication skills
- Engineering background
- Reliable transportation and willing to travel between Canada and the USA
- Both USA and Canadian citizens may apply.