Part time, approximately 20-30 hours per week, warehouse conditions. $15/hour
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME
Some computer skills required.
Some heavy lifting involved.
Own car is a plus.
- shipping classroom materials to client sites, for upcoming training workshops;
- tracking shipments;
- printing some materials;
- arranging for return of all materials;
- culling and restocking materials that are returned;
- must be fluent in English - speaking, reading and writing;
- have a good team attitude, be positive and be a good communicator
- have a valid BC Drivers License with clean driving abstract
- working with facilitators to keep shipping lists up to date.
Also responsible for:
- purchasing office supplies;
- some data entry;
- helping with meeting setup/tear down/clean up;
- emptying garbage/recycle bins;
- other duties as required.
Regular computer and paperwork work will be required although this is not a desk job.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
About Essential Impact Coaching:
Coaching is fast becoming an essential discipline for generating measurable changes to attitudes and...