Client Relationship Manager (Home Health Care)
Are you a highly competitive person, who has a passion for winning and keen interest in the medical arena? Essentia Home Health Care Inc. is seeking a dynamic sales professional who is dying to break into the health care industry. As a Sales Professional, you will be fully accountable for achieving targets and territory sales growth for our Thunder Bay office. The successful candidate must develop strategies for the assigned territory and is responsible to coordinate their implementation. Amongst the primary tasks, the incumbent is also responsible to: establish and maintain effective business relationships with client key contacts. Promote, sell and support products, services and programs. Develop proposals, negotiate agreements and contracts.
Specific skills and qualifications:
The requirements for this role are as follows: Bachelor's degree preferably, 3+ years of outside sales experience, preferably in a highly competitive industry such as medical services. Excellent people and relationship skills. Looking for a career not a job! Strong interpersonal skills geared towards effective negotiation, presentation and communication. Clinical knowledge will be considered an asset. Excellent time and priority management skills combined with exceptional territory management skills. Highly competitive personality, wants to win. Passion for selling and moving the business forward. Bilingualism is an asset.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop annual strategic sales plan in coordination with the Regional Director.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities resulting in increased sales and revenue.
- Ensure existing business segment growth and service maintaining the targeted retention rate and sales goals.
- Maintain accurate documentation of physician, hospital and other referral source staff contacts and activities daily using CRM system.
- Obtain patient information on admissions to hospitals, long-term care and rehabilitation facilities, or transfers to other facilities, when contacted by Case Managers, Social Workers or other referral sources.
- Execute Care Transition Program (if applicable) upon receipt of qualified referrals by making initial contact with admitted patient and/or family at applicable facility.
- Research and gather information to predict market characteristics, measure market potential, and compile a market share analysis. Regularly provides Director with research and statistical marketing reports for each geographic location serviced or identified for services.
- Actively participates in community activities to promote Essentia Home Health Care.
- Maintains compliance with all Essentia Home Health Care policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines to include all provincial and federal laws.
- Attends or leads meetings and training sessions as required.
- Performs other duties and tasks as requested by Director.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with significant commission and bonus component
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement in a rapid growth Senior's health care industry
- Car/travel allowance
Indeed - 10 months ago