INTERN COPYWRITER WANTED:
We are looking for a motivated and highly organized Copywriter Intern that has an eye for opportunities. You’ll work with a passionate and dynamic team. You are passionate writer who loves the health and fitness industry or at least a passion to research write and gain experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing projects that are engaging, creative while able to communicate our concepts.
- Writing content for our brochures, website and marketing material.
- Develop written content for our website
- Creating content for our brochures
- Writing monthly newsletters
- Writing and sending out email blasts
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self-motivated team player who possess strong verbal and literary communication skills
- Brings forward creative ideas and passionate about health and fitness
- Highly motivated, resourceful, goal-oriented team player
- Actively involved in your community with an engaging and outgoing personality
- Multitasking and organization are second nature to you
- Proven ability to lead a team and engage with the community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and dynamic to attend events in the evening and weekends
- Very familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.) and social media platforms
- 4 month, unpaid internship position 20 hours a week.
During this internship you will be leading different marketing strategies, exploring community-building techniques, as well as gaining valuable leadership experience that will contribute to your professional experience and make your resume stand out.
You will be working in a fun, healthy and results-driven start-up culture, surrounded by talented and passionate people. You will have a lot of networking opportunities, learn a lot and be given as much responsibilities as you can handle. If you are passionate about the sharing economy, our vision, then we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Email: jobs (at) essenceblissyoga.com
PLEASE: ADD SUBJECT LINE: COPYWRITER POSITION
and indicate which source you are applying from