- Developing and delivering product on a predictable, reliable schedule
- Ensure high quality software is produced through code review, tools and process.
- Work closely with Product Mgmt in order to integrate customer/market needs into product development.
- Establish highly efficient processes to increase productivity and quality
- Ensure flawless quality of all software platforms
- Actively work to hire, mentor and retain a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled software engineering team
- Work well under pressure and relentlessly achieve customer satisfaction
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience driving a development team using a disciplined development methodology
- Strong knowledge of embedded Linux, Multithreading, and graphics
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast-paced environments
- Expert knowledge (5+ years) of leading software development efforts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or similar discipline
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Knowledge or experience with open-source browsers including WebKit, Chromium, Mozilla
- Knowledge or experience with integrating and using low-level graphics libraries such as QT, Cairo, OpenGL
- Working knowledge of Japanese would be an asset
Founded in 1997, Espial Group Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand TV software and software services including programming and technical...