- Work directly with the Espial Pre-Sales and Engineering Teams to support all customer engagements from demonstrations to lab trials.
- Enhance and build out product demonstration capabilities as new features and functionality are released over the product lifetime.
- The candidate will be expected to integrate existing product functionality in a compelling end to end demonstration utilising 3rd Party software where appropriate.
- Assist in the staging, installing and configuring of Pre-Sales demonstration and lab trial components ahead of delivering to the Pre-Sales team in the field.
- Assist Pre-Sales team in preparing training material and sessions for upcoming customers meetings and participations in tradeshows.
- Good time-management skills and self-motivated.
- Hands-on experience with small-scale Linux and network installation/administration.
- Hands-on experience with some kind of software development.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/HTTPS and other network and internet protocols.
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Perl and Python.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Ideal Candidate Will Also Have:
- Familiarity with using Java, SQL, Java Web Services (Jetty etc) based software.
- Exposure or hands-on experience in Cable TV or IPTV technology.
- Formal Qualification/Certification in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
Founded in 1997, Espial Group Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand TV software and software services including programming and technical...