We have the need for a tech savvy financial assistant who is willing to get the job done.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process & reconcile all payables & employee expenses for group of 3 companies
- Monitor and maintain required balances in multiple currencies in all bank accounts
- Initiate all outgoing payments: wire transfers, cheques, etc
- Creating and maintaining various reports based in EXCEL
- Month end processing and reconciliations
- Minimum of 2+ years of hands on experience in an Accounts Payable role
- 2nd yr CGA student &/or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical Skills
- Attention to details
- Intermediate to advance working knowledge of MS Excell
- Experience with accounting software, esp. SUN Systems 4.26 or 5.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills (French and English)
Founded in 1997, Espial Group Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand TV software and software services including programming and technical...