Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing a comprehensive package of Value
Added Service and ongoing technical and application support to the Esna Technologies Inc.
customers and network of distributors. This individual will act as the centralized link between
customers, distributors, sales representatives, QC and the Esna Technologies Inc. product line.
Technical Support Specialists will
- Provide technical consultation to customers, distributors, field sales and internal personnel
regarding product specifications, techniques and available substitutions pertaining to Esna
- Ensure resolution of questions or problems, providing on-site customer visits, telephone
follow-up and written documentation as required
- Provide technical product training for customers, customer care and sales specialists. This
includes on-site customer training, and web based training.
- Maintain and update competitive/Technical Information Files and reference manuals as
- Document all product incident reports from customers, distributors, and internal or field
- Follow-up with appropriate QC and R & D departments to ensure complaint resolution as
- Document and communicate completed follow-up information to the customer to ensure
complete customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and conscientiously to make high quality decisions
- Ability to travel across North America
- Bilingual French/English is an asset
- Bilingual Spanish/English is an asset
- Telephony knowledge is an asset