ESCO Corporation

ESCO Corporation Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
My day at work.
Quality Control Inspector and NDT Technician (Current Employee) –  Nisku, ABMarch 24, 2015
My typical day at work would be greeting everyone before the supervisor starts his safety briefing. Then I would check the production schedule for the shift with him. Planning is the best way the make my job easy as I can tell and the team leader what to bring first for post or final inspection. Furthermore, I would go in grinding station to check the castings share and advise them on particular aspects. Time to time grinders come to my inspection bay to seek help and I help them with utmost pleasure.
Pros
Free coffee when target is achieve.
Cons
Don't see any because I love my job and what I am doing.
Productive and efficient company
Robot technical support (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 20, 2015
Very good company with lot of training courses for everyone .

Safe workplace , good salary .

Everyone is respectfull.

Very good place to work .
good company, follow the regulations, respected
heat treater (Current Employee) –  nisku ABMarch 3, 2015
its a good company to work, pay good , working atmosphere is good, its hard work but respectful, company takes care a lot for employees safety but management sometime ignore safety for their production, safety manager know about the risk still he ignore.
rest its a very good company i enjoy working here.
Pros
one free break.
Cons
lots of overtime
bad
sales (Former Employee) –  albertaJuly 4, 2014
safety is non existent at this company. bad management. no thought for the workers. would not recommend working here
Cons
everything
Only work, no safety and poor management.
Non-Destructive Testing Inspector (Former Employee) –  Nisku, ABMay 31, 2014
All the time just think for production , not much care about safety and poor management , no entertainment at all , 3 shift 24 hour running company, once you stuck in night shift no way to get out , have to work 11PM to 7 AM everyday, No Choice.
Energetic team with a go attitude
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BCMay 24, 2013
a typical day at work meet with previous shift get the layout for the day check personnel manage shift and look for ways to improve flow in the work place
management was great to work with I really felt like part of a winning team
co-workers were a great bunch of guys always going the extra mile to get the job done
the hardest part of the job was when I was asked to Start teaching some lean manufacturing tools to my co-workers and found standing in front of a group of 20 people nerve racking
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with guys on the floor looking for ways to improve efficiency using Lean tools
Pros
gain share
Cons
i had to leave