Escada

Escada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun work enviorment
Retail Operations Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2014
I am really enjoying the company, and learning a lot. I have always worked in retail, so its really great to learn what happens behind the scene for a company.
Wholesale Intern
Wholesale Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 15, 2013
A typical day at ESCADA will be to assist sales executives in all aspects of the Wholesale department. Manage showroom while working with account executive team.

The most enjoyable part of this internship was the advantage of hands on experience with market preparations, samples, events, preparing showroom for market.
Good
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 8, 2013
It was very hands out, got to learn a lot. I would do sale logs. I learned about accounting software, all my co-workers were very nice and respected. Hardest part was managing many projects at one. Most enjoyable was learning new things.
Good corporate culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee), californiaJanuary 11, 2013
Mostly commission job that creates competition between associates but also gives you a chance to build a good paycheck.
The bancruptcy says it all.
Regional Store Director, Northeast (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: the company has a desire to be at the level it was before.
Cons: they need to restructure and bring in a more seasonable team.
A great experience and met wonderful people. The challenges faced were like no other and I was able to learn so much.
Nice workplace to work
Finance Assistant - report to President (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 13, 2012
Pros: lunch time included in work hour time.
Cons: expensive healthcare insurance.
I learned finance system and accounting.
My co-workers, boss and customers were fantastic.
The hardest part of the job was to select the correct journals in the finance system.
great
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2012
We are on turn; customers are lovely; I am used to a multi department store. I like the management a lot; always helpful.

My co-workers are pleasant. The hardest part of the job is waiting for a customer who will buy. My Saks customers do not necessarily fit the Escada look.
Incredible company, great perks, great product, amazing people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 4, 2012
Pros: generous employee discount
Cons: no room for company advancement
German superstar company that prided itself on exceptional products and invested in the people who sold the product for them at both the retail and company store level. Escada set the bar very high for me being my first job and I would work for another German company again in a heartbeat. There is something about structure that allows a company to succeed.
si
almacenista (Former Employee), Caracas, AMarch 25, 2014
Pros: todo lo que ordena la ley
Cons: si avia
era un buen trabajo me gustaria trabajar en uno como este que aqui eramos todos ordenados todos nos poniamos de acuerdo a ver que ivamos hacer cada dia mi jefe era una persona muy correcta y le gustaba hacer sus cosas como era...
Positivo
Vendedora Especializada (Former Employee), Lisboa, P11February 1, 2014
Grande monpolio da moda, grande escola, mas muito pouco humanismo e preocupação com os funcionários.
Alto estanding poca humanidad
conductor (Former Employee), MadridApril 2, 2013
Pros: buen horario
Cons: pagaba yo los tickets de parquing
yo organizo todo el trabajo de reparto,carga y descarga de productos,reparto a domicilio y cobro de articulos a domicilio

About Escada

Founded in June of 2000 ESCADA, Inc. is focused on providing our customers with top quality products at an affordable price. Escada – Read more