ERM

ERM Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment and work life balance - no opportunity for advancement if you are in an administrative role.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 18, 2013
Pros: great work life balance.
Cons: no opportunity for advancement for administrative and some junior technical roles.
ERM is a great place to work if you are a technical person (i.e, consultant, geologist, etc) - if you are in an administrative role there is virtually no opportunity for advancement. Co-workers are absolutely the best.
Excellent environmental consulting company
Project Manager (Former Employee), San Juan, PRAugust 8, 2013
I worked at ERM for 7 years, I gained great experience during my time there. I was able to develop my technical and problem solving skills in the field and reporting. My co-workers were always enthusiastic to perform the work and ready to get their hands dirty.
Great company
Administrative Receptionist (Current Employee), Metairie, LAOctober 17, 2012
Pros: brown bags, on the job trainings, supportive coworkers
For the most part, I enjoy working at ERM, however, I would like to pursue a career in my field of study. At this facility, being in the admin position, I am not granted the opportunity to advance into the field that I would like. Job advancement is there for those who have degrees in this line of work. My bachelors is in Psychology and I am pursuing – more... my masters in Legal Studies. My coworkers are the sweetest and most lovely bunch of individuals I have ever met. From the first day I started, they have all been equally nice, helping, and full of support. The hardest part of my job is watching everyone around me work in their career while I am working a job and waiting on my opportunity to advance into my career. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I am in a very friendly environment and I love the people that I work with. I have learned ample skills that will help me in future endeavors. – less
Its a productive and fun to work here.
Assistant Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2012
Working in ERM is really fun. Its more than an office. Much like a family. I got to learn many things here and I am looking forward to learn much more interesting and challenging things.
Why consulting has a bad reputation
consultant (Former Employee), Western USAJuly 25, 2012
Pros: dynamic work environment
Cons: a company that pretends to care about their employees
A the location I worked, the company seems to tolerate if not condone less than professional work - doing more to curry to clients than to meet regulatory obligations or professional ethics. Disjointed managment, lack of cohensive values. The company has a reputation of hiring then firing personnel once they are done with them. Cyclical nature of consulting – more... does not help either. – less
Fantastic working environment, invaluable experienced gained
Environmental Consutling Assisstant (Former Employee), Tokai, Cape TownJuly 6, 2012
Pros: invaluable experience and exposure gained
Cons: traffic from durbanville through to tokai was bad
Typical hours were 7am till 5pm
Managed to work within 2 of the 3 internal departments.
A couple site visits were thoroughly enjoyed.
Important work, well-coordinated
Partner Consultant (Former Employee), TrinidadMarch 12, 2012
Pros: social impact
Cons: insecurity
A very high-pressure project (ALCOA Chatham/Cap-de-Ville ESIA) executed with personable superiors and great work team.
Excelente empresa
Auxiliar de campo (Former Employee), LAGJune 14, 2013
ERM es una excelente empresa en la que sus empleados se puedes sentir a gusto con el trabajo y que genera seguridad
Empresa organizada e moderna
Engenheiro Civil (Current Employee), Porto Alegre, RSJune 3, 2013
Pros: crescimento, multinacional e experiência.
A empresa apresenta possibilidades para crescimento muito boas, dentro da área de consultoria ambiental. Contudo, atualmente, busco retornar a trabalhar com a construção civil, portanto, estou procurando nova colocação no mercado.