Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work atmosphere and benefits were fantastic
Contract Manager (Former Employee), Tehran,IstanbulMay 17, 2014
Although we had very tough deadlines at work we had lots of training,benefits and good atmosphere.
The most enjoyable part was the team meeting when we were discussing the legal and commercial issues
One of the best telecom companies
Account Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 14, 2014
Ericsson is coming out with great products and the management is very good. I expect them to maintain market share and their premium brand. Good company to work for.
n\a
CALL TEST ENGINEER (Former Employee), ReadingMay 12, 2014
good company to work for i was only there for a short while but enjoy it
Intern
Human Resources Assistant Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 9, 2014
Great work environment! I learned a lot and was given many opportunities to shadow difference departments.
Great Company
Business Analyst III (Former Employee), Overland Park, KS.May 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: in kansas
Challenges are limited by the individual. Closed doors only exist in the mind of the individual. Management is always concerned with your own development.
High energy environment
SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 8, 2014
Pros: work at my own speed
Cons: no breaks
I love working for Ericsson as they are all about the business of getting things done and so am I. I work until I get project done and Ericsson lets me do it!
Netcool(Omnibus) and BMC Remedy Specialist
Solution Integrator (Current Employee), Noida, UPMay 6, 2014
Pros: team parties
I have learned many tools in ericsson like netcool, remedy, clarity
and telcordia network engineer and i am good in pl/sql, java and scripting.

The most enjoyable part of job is when you get new project that involve challenges and after lot of hard work it is successfully deployed in production.
Productive & enjoyable place to work
Production Tech III (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 5, 2014
Pros: self supervisor, pretty much make your own hours
Cons: strict hiring process
Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment.
Productive Work place
CM 3 - LDO West Region (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 1, 2014
Cons: long hours
Rewarding Career if you can become a full time employee, great atmosphere.
Contract
Translations Engineer, Drive Test Engineer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 23, 2014
Pros: learned a lot and was very busy all the time
Cons: lack of real leadership
Contract job where you were expected to learn fast and then do the job with little to no supervision, constant changes to policy's and procedures. Management that needs to learn how to lead.
It was A great Experience
Implementation Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadApril 23, 2014
-My responsibility to follow up every part in the Project ( Logistic , Subcontractors , Customer , In house team ) .
- I got good Experience to Manage more than one task in the same team and Coordinate with All parties .
- It was really hard responsibility specially we had minimum time to complete Big project .
- The most enjoyable part when complete – more... every Part in the Project within the Plan . – less
Excellent Place to Work
Field Service Engineer V (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: distance
Ability to shape, produce and deliver product management plans.
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative research with existing customers and potential new prospects.
Varied and Cosmopolitan Work environment
Technical Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 22, 2014
Pros: bleeding edge technical advancement - afforded to those inclined
Cons: focused on standards bodies and hence the longer time to market
Highly technical workforce and very technically oriented clients.
good feedback
Software Engineer Intern (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 21, 2014
I learnt python from this internshp. People here are nice. But I didn't get enough training and the project is a little bit boring.
SWITCH TECHNICIAN/FIELD TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee), Norfolk,Va.April 21, 2014
Overall a good place to work.To large a company/policies and job duties kept changing.
Good workculture
India as Enterprise Solution Architect (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 18, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: less work in telecom domain
- Good HR policies
- work life balance
- Good travel policies
- good management
International company & the diversity is the key strength
Access Customer Project Manager (Current Employee), KhartoumApril 14, 2014
A non-limited working hours based on the situation & work. Telecom job is very critical which needs an excellent planning & excellent risk analysis with it's mitigation plan.
I Have learned the spirit of the team working, knowledge sharing, respect, conflict management, working under pressure, dedication & target achievements.
Stakeholder management – more... is a most & keeping them satisfy is the aim accordingly internal & external of them are considered carefully.
Emergencies are the most enjoyable part since the team work as bees to resolve the problem & return the flow to the track. – less
Big global company that provides great experience
Financial Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 14, 2014
Pros: flexible timings, friendly culture, promote openess and good work-life balance
Cons: a bit slow with their decision making and there is no standaradized training
The experience I acquired from working in this company was far more than advantageous. Generically, learning something outside the classroom enables you to develop skills far greater than from reading just textbooks. Working at Ericsson turned out to be auspicious for me as I was able to learn how to use spreadsheet and statistical softwares. I could – more... also analyze financial data, spot various trends, and was able to develop forecasts. I also loved the friendly enviroment with benevolent employees. This was one of the biggest factors that made me look forward to working there every day. This company also has a very postive outlook. However, one thing I did not like so much was the fact that they did not provide standardized training and were a bit slow in terms of making decisions. Overall, I had a great experience working here. It was a good learning experience. – less
Hectic Work and lots of pressure
Engineer - Front Officer (Former Employee), Noida, UPApril 12, 2014
In ERICSSON, there are lot of night shifts and continuous mentoring of the screen. So one can not able to maintain the work-life balance.
Not so productive,
IT Consultant as IT Engineer (Former Employee), İstanbul,April 10, 2014
Pros: good location
Cons: long hours
Requirement handling and change management is not good to carry project to success. But all co-workers do their best to complete tasks on time.

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more