Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Manager and Co-workers make it a great place to work
Sprint Switch Technician (Former Employee), Tampa,FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: co-workers, no micro managing
Cons: gnoc
My typical day started at 8 am reading and acknowledging e-mails. Would look into my ticketing system to learn how many tickets I had for the day and dispatching to my cell sites..The hardest part of my is speaking to our GNOC/NOC..The language barrier, very hard to understand. The most enjoyable about my job has to be great team and co-workers starting – more... from my manager on down. – less
N/A
RAN Engineer (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 8, 2014
Lots of learning opportunities, advanced technologies. Lots of hands-on experience in LTE, WRAN infrustructure
North American purely sales
Solution Architect (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 8, 2014
Typical environment, except a bottom 10% purge all the time.
productive , initiative, adaptive , self motivative, ability to work under pressure & managing many projects at one time.
Wireless Planning & solution team Leader (Current Employee), IraqJune 4, 2014
Pros: nice
Cons: ok when i am getting overtime ;)
1-a typical working day is the one which i got enough sleep before to start my working activities early morning with clean mind , no body is disturbing me while i am working, it is simply the day that i am finalising all my activities before the end of the working hour.
2- having 10 years experience in telecom, studied B.SC in electrical engineering – more... , took a lots of trainings & seminars, but still hungry for more knowledges since there is no limit for education.
3-management: they are part of my family , whenever i am doing my job in better way then i will be promoted by them .
4- co-workers : they are my brothers , especially the one who likes team work.
5-the hardest part of the job is when i am not doing my activities on time , also when i am working good but no one is appreciate what i am doing..
6-most enjoyable part is when i am doing my job in the best way & working with challenging activities . – less
all training OJT
Field Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 31, 2014
check website for assignments,find locations to travel to.learned to use a scan gun and a little about cell sites,no contact with supervisors,rare contact with coworkers,some sites hard to find and a lot of driving(personal vehicle).independence was nice,
Nice Campus
RF Engineer, CDMA Sprint Network Vision Project (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 30, 2014
New building in Plano, nice work environment. Majority of the staff consisted of contractors. As a contractor, you were expected to learn fast and then do the job with little to no supervision. Constant changes to policy's and procedures. Management that needs to learn how to lead.
good company o work for and advance my professional ability
Transmission Implementation Controller (Former Employee), warringtonMay 30, 2014
Pros: professional setup, flexibile working environment, it support
Cons: personal management sometimes non existent
Good company to work for with professional and focussed goals within the industry.

Great flexibility to work office based, at home or at one of the several offices located throughout the country.

Great bunch of co-workers with independently organised nights out for socialising and team bonding.

sometimes long and stressfull hours to fulfill requiremnts – more... of the project but the company was supportive throughout. – less
I loved and enjoyed the culture that Ericsson has
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Manila, P00May 28, 2014
Pros: medical insurance and the people
Cons: long working hours and compensation
It has always been a good feeling every time I go to work. The people I worked with were nice, fun to work with, intelligent and open for feedback. We had a lot of training and hands on experience where we can learn. We had difficult customers that helped us learn a lot from adjusting to their demands and compromising to meet their expectations and – more... at the same time doesn't forget about the essence of our operations. The challenges that we had was the long hours and lack due to large volume of work and shortage in manpower. But overall, the experience was great and there were a lot of things that I learned. Looking forward to finding a new company that can offer the same and at the same time, I can contribute a lot. – less
productive
Managed service COO (Current Employee), GuildfordMay 19, 2014
Very driven, very commercial. All round delivery focussed and well ran
work atmosphere and benefits were fantastic
Contract Manager (Former Employee), Tehran,IstanbulMay 17, 2014
Although we had very tough deadlines at work we had lots of training,benefits and good atmosphere.
The most enjoyable part was the team meeting when we were discussing the legal and commercial issues
One of the best telecom companies
Account Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 14, 2014
Ericsson is coming out with great products and the management is very good. I expect them to maintain market share and their premium brand. Good company to work for.
n\a
CALL TEST ENGINEER (Former Employee), ReadingMay 12, 2014
good company to work for i was only there for a short while but enjoy it
Intern
Human Resources Assistant Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 9, 2014
Great work environment! I learned a lot and was given many opportunities to shadow difference departments.
Great Company
Business Analyst III (Former Employee), Overland Park, KS.May 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: in kansas
Challenges are limited by the individual. Closed doors only exist in the mind of the individual. Management is always concerned with your own development.
High energy environment
SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 8, 2014
Pros: work at my own speed
Cons: no breaks
I love working for Ericsson as they are all about the business of getting things done and so am I. I work until I get project done and Ericsson lets me do it!
Netcool(Omnibus) and BMC Remedy Specialist
Solution Integrator (Current Employee), Noida, UPMay 6, 2014
Pros: team parties
I have learned many tools in ericsson like netcool, remedy, clarity
and telcordia network engineer and i am good in pl/sql, java and scripting.

The most enjoyable part of job is when you get new project that involve challenges and after lot of hard work it is successfully deployed in production.
Productive & enjoyable place to work
Production Tech III (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 5, 2014
Pros: self supervisor, pretty much make your own hours
Cons: strict hiring process
Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment. Good friendly stress free work environment.
Productive Work place
CM 3 - LDO West Region (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 1, 2014
Cons: long hours
Rewarding Career if you can become a full time employee, great atmosphere.
Contract
Translations Engineer, Drive Test Engineer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 23, 2014
Pros: learned a lot and was very busy all the time
Cons: lack of real leadership
Contract job where you were expected to learn fast and then do the job with little to no supervision, constant changes to policy's and procedures. Management that needs to learn how to lead.
It was A great Experience
Implementation Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadApril 23, 2014
-My responsibility to follow up every part in the Project ( Logistic , Subcontractors , Customer , In house team ) .
- I got good Experience to Manage more than one task in the same team and Coordinate with All parties .
- It was really hard responsibility specially we had minimum time to complete Big project .
- The most enjoyable part when complete – more... every Part in the Project within the Plan . – less

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more