Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good working environment.
UMTS & LTE RF Planning / HW Dimensioning Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 10, 2014
Very good working environment.
My co-workers are very professional.
Excellent way of working, very well documented company
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) (Former Employee), Caracas VenezuelaJuly 10, 2014
Pros: work at ericsson is like work with your family, firndly people and very well indentifyed with the company
Cons: low salary
All procedures where in place, The internal information was a world of books, manuals, procedures, very very well documented company. You can learn too much by Yourself working at Ericsson.
The internal job network was a wonderful key!
Perfect place of Telecom sector
Team Leader (RF Engineer) (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 10, 2014
Pros: provide nice lunch
Cons: long hours for off role employer
Team management,
Microsoft excel,
Enjoyable moment during EMF report submission.
very advanced software design process
System Engineer (Former Employee), Stockholm, TilburgJuly 8, 2014
Pros: free oopsla conferences and free seminars
This company invented RUP while collaboration with Rational in the early years of object oriented development. The C++ and Java developers of this company are hands down the best engineers of the world.
There is always work to be done
Program Administrator (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 7, 2014
Hard work and dedication is least to the least to expect from a fast pace work environment.
Great products and long term corporate plan
Claims Order Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 1, 2014
I typical work day includes a lot of data input and expediting of urgent claims orders. My co-workers are exceptional and are a pleasure to work with.
Work Experience
Work Experience (Former Employee), Reading, ENGJune 27, 2014
one week working in the accounts department analysing project related information and producing charts
and graphs depicting project allocation / use. Work completed well within time. Developed my MS Excel skills and gained
an understanding of the elements of finance.
Looking for Internship
Application Developer (Former Employee), Bangalore,IndiaJune 26, 2014
Learned how to work in team and how to motivate your team members when they are feeling low.
Good
Software Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreJune 25, 2014
Good overall satisfied. Tested the BRAS router. its a ericsson router.
Productive work place
Network Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Overland ParkJune 22, 2014
Good work life balance and compensation. good management policies, and learning environment.
fun place
Operations Dev. Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 22, 2014
friendly people, cool environment to work, nice and diverse work culture
Telecommunication Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee), London, Reading, Coventry, GuildfordJune 18, 2014
Great team to work with with loads of opportunities to learn and progress.
Manager and Co-workers make it a great place to work
Sprint Switch Technician (Former Employee), Tampa,FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: co-workers, no micro managing
Cons: gnoc
My typical day started at 8 am reading and acknowledging e-mails. Would look into my ticketing system to learn how many tickets I had for the day and dispatching to my cell sites..The hardest part of my is speaking to our GNOC/NOC..The language barrier, very hard to understand. The most enjoyable about my job has to be great team and co-workers starting – more... from my manager on down. – less
N/A
RAN Engineer (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 8, 2014
Lots of learning opportunities, advanced technologies. Lots of hands-on experience in LTE, WRAN infrustructure
North American purely sales
Solution Architect (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 8, 2014
Typical environment, except a bottom 10% purge all the time.
productive , initiative, adaptive , self motivative, ability to work under pressure & managing many projects at one time.
Wireless Planning & solution team Leader (Current Employee), IraqJune 4, 2014
Pros: nice
Cons: ok when i am getting overtime ;)
1-a typical working day is the one which i got enough sleep before to start my working activities early morning with clean mind , no body is disturbing me while i am working, it is simply the day that i am finalising all my activities before the end of the working hour.
2- having 10 years experience in telecom, studied B.SC in electrical engineering – more... , took a lots of trainings & seminars, but still hungry for more knowledges since there is no limit for education.
3-management: they are part of my family , whenever i am doing my job in better way then i will be promoted by them .
4- co-workers : they are my brothers , especially the one who likes team work.
5-the hardest part of the job is when i am not doing my activities on time , also when i am working good but no one is appreciate what i am doing..
6-most enjoyable part is when i am doing my job in the best way & working with challenging activities . – less
all training OJT
Field Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 31, 2014
check website for assignments,find locations to travel to.learned to use a scan gun and a little about cell sites,no contact with supervisors,rare contact with coworkers,some sites hard to find and a lot of driving(personal vehicle).independence was nice,
Nice Campus
RF Engineer, CDMA Sprint Network Vision Project (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 30, 2014
New building in Plano, nice work environment. Majority of the staff consisted of contractors. As a contractor, you were expected to learn fast and then do the job with little to no supervision. Constant changes to policy's and procedures. Management that needs to learn how to lead.
good company o work for and advance my professional ability
Transmission Implementation Controller (Former Employee), warringtonMay 30, 2014
Pros: professional setup, flexibile working environment, it support
Cons: personal management sometimes non existent
Good company to work for with professional and focussed goals within the industry.

Great flexibility to work office based, at home or at one of the several offices located throughout the country.

Great bunch of co-workers with independently organised nights out for socialising and team bonding.

sometimes long and stressfull hours to fulfill requiremnts – more... of the project but the company was supportive throughout. – less
I loved and enjoyed the culture that Ericsson has
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Manila, P00May 28, 2014
Pros: medical insurance and the people
Cons: long working hours and compensation
It has always been a good feeling every time I go to work. The people I worked with were nice, fun to work with, intelligent and open for feedback. We had a lot of training and hands on experience where we can learn. We had difficult customers that helped us learn a lot from adjusting to their demands and compromising to meet their expectations and – more... at the same time doesn't forget about the essence of our operations. The challenges that we had was the long hours and lack due to large volume of work and shortage in manpower. But overall, the experience was great and there were a lot of things that I learned. Looking forward to finding a new company that can offer the same and at the same time, I can contribute a lot. – less

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more