Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A very multicultural place to work in
Service Engineer Assessed (Former Employee), Estado de Mexico, MexicoJune 14, 2012
A lot of areas where you can develop your skills and gain experience; you learn and interact with the latests technologies in telecomunications
one of the best telecom companies you can work for
Customer Project Manager (Current Employee), USA, Ireland, Sweden, EgyptMay 12, 2012
Ericsson cherishes people's lives. lots of respect around. a pretty dynamic culture, bigger view to the global operations
Company that treats its people with respect
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Jose, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee (multiple kinds), tea, milk, low-cost vending machines and bagel fridays
Cons: as a contractor i don't have access to benefits and cannot comment
I have been a contractor at Ericsson for 6 months and while I do not have benefits through them, I understand that they are excellent. My experience has been the excellent treatment and respect I have received for my job. As a contractor, I have been trusted with some large projects and made to feel as part of Ericsson even as a contractor.

My co-workers – more... are fantastic. I have a pleasant working environment and everyone treats everyone else well. The hardest part of the job is ramping-up to learn Ericsson's internal software programs for day-to-day business. But with some practice, it isn't difficult to master.

The most enjoyable part of my day is the sense of accomplishment as that end of the day. I feel good about the support I have given my team. – less
A great company if you are part of the clique
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: competitive wages
Cons: quantity is valued over quality
Ericsson employees are fortunate to have the freedom to solve problems on their own. New ideas are encouraged,and for some, these ideas can lead to advancement opportunities. Trial and error is the standard problem solving approach, which can often lead to wasted time and unnecessary meetings.
School of Professionalism
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Local DeliveryDecember 17, 2014
Best company can involve you in Professionalism, Respect and Perseverance
Strategic Corporate Support
Pricing & Strategy Manager (Former Employee), São Paulo, BrazilDecember 16, 2014
Reporting to the Corporate Director and with a team of 3 direct reports, was responsible for the pricing strategy in Brazil.
• Played an active role in presenting the new pricing strategy to the President and Commercial Vice Presidents.
• Strategic support to global accounts, negotiation with the plant and suppliers reducing costs and optimizing the – more... margin. – less
Great benefits
Field Technician II - Cluster Lead (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 12, 2014
Ericsson provided great Medical and Dental benefits, as well as vacation and holiday pay.
Fun place to work with
Systems Engineer, Production support Executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 9, 2014
Learning scope is high
Colleagues were friendly
Lot of opportunities
Got time to participate in team building activities besides work.
Work and personal life balance are inline.
good
Packet core Engineer (Current Employee), IsraelDecember 8, 2014
Great work place and great working environment . you are required to be independent and to learn by your self or with the help of your colleagues . Ericsson is a leading company in providing cellular networks and solutions all over the world .
Productivity and Team Work
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Chennai, TNDecember 7, 2014
Excellent Team Work. Learned a automation scripting code. Worked well the support of Leads Guidance.
Pro-Active and Smart
Core Network Engineer (Former Employee), BaghdadDecember 5, 2014
i like my job in Ericsson as i was more active and always in rush.
I was happy at the company. I found it challengingand rewarding.
Provisioner / Business Analyst / Trainer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 2, 2014
Pros: great health insurance
Cons: constant lay offs
I enjoyed the people I worked with and working in a team environment. I liked over coming issues and creating a quality product.
A very good workplace to grow
HP TeMIP Solution Integration (Current Employee), Noida, UPNovember 30, 2014
Ericsson India provide a very good environment for anyone to grow in his/her career.
Ericsson has short projects and they provide on-site opportunities too.
Ericsson do provide many infringe benefits like free lunch, free phone calls etc
Productive and encouraging work enviornment .
Network Technician (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 20, 2014
Pros: excellent health care and benefit time.
Great health care benefits. Relaxed work culture with co-worker and management. Layoffs are prevalent at this company. However, advancements opportunities are available.
Ok
Specialist-Network Engineering - from (Current Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaNovember 20, 2014
Ericsson is good place to work, lot of learning opportunity is here and supportive team members helps me, some time i hava to guode them for parameters and other optimization activity
Great place to learn
Technicial Support Engineer II (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 19, 2014
Pros: clients have patience
Cons: constant broadcast of layoffs
What I have learned is that I can be an Linux administrator. Coming from a Windows administrative background, it took me a while to learn Linux administration. However I was able to overcome most of the hurdles of Linux administration.

Working with the IT provisioning teams helped me learn how to be a better Linux administrator.

Benefits are second – more... to none. – less
Overall Good Company
Mindlance Contractor (Current Employee), Overland park ksNovember 18, 2014
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: layoffs every year
If they did not have layoffs that seem to be every year, this company is a great place to work, great people, flexiblity, excellent benefits.
System Integration Program Manager
Senior Total Program Manager (Former Employee), TunisiaNovember 17, 2014
- As Contract Fulfillment Responsible and Program Manager at RMED for SI (System Integration) OSS/BSS projects, preparing service offers for RMED region, answering RFP and RFI.
- Direct report to the KAM for the sales delivery offering and to the region RMED Operation Head for the program delivery.
- Managed direct reports and virtual teams of around – more... 5.
- Surpassed personal quota, generating more than 150% of managed service sales
targets and 160% of software license sales goals. Drive and supervised all the SI projects, took on and revitalized stalled projects by bridging communication gaps and collecting information from projects, products along with functional and technical specifications. Mentor for new local CPMs within the PMO, coaching and competence build up. – less
very good place
Engineer-2nd Level Assurance (Former Employee), Noida, UPNovember 16, 2014
its good
troubleshooting
good gentry
cooperating managers
Productivity and Communication to acheive goals.
Supply Chain Analyst - T-Mobile (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: flexable hours, competitive pay
Cons: not enough conversion from contractors to full time employees
Daily communications with costomer and Sales to accomplish all aspects of the supply management team.

Cross train among all aspects of supply to have a wide knowledge of skills.

Highly team oriented and a good comradery.

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more