Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very Busy
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - Ericsson / Artech (Former Employee), Bellevue WashingtonAugust 11, 2014
Pros: good eople to work with
Cons: company policies interfere with productivity
Too many company requirements and policies that interfere with productivity.
Systems engineer
Core Engineer in RAN RENEWAL project for ORANGE (Former Employee), Madrid, MDAugust 9, 2014
I enjoy working in a team, and i like very much all kind of engineering Jobs, specially IP and mobile systems.
I live in Valencia (Spain) and would like very much working for USA companies from my home.
Ericsson Cloud Manager intern
Cloud Manager Intern (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 31, 2014
I worked as a summer intern at Ericsson.I was mostly involved in the openstack installation on Linux machines and Virtualization.
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 31, 2014
I love the work culture at the company with the staff being very supportive
What I learnt
SERVICE ENGINEER - CORE NETWORK SOLUTION (Current Employee), LagosJuly 30, 2014
Ericsson is an organisation that provides an enabling work environment. It gives its workers an avenue to grow in their professional and social endeavors.
Overall, i learnt the diversity culture, work and life balance and a great team work. I have been moulded to have both technical, business and management skills and all these i have harnessed to make – more... my career enviable and a sought after for a whole lot of companies and recruiters. – less
Great Place to Work
C++ Application Developer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 29, 2014
I had a very good time over there. Great technological domain situated at the heart of silicon valley. Nice perple.
Financial Analyst
Financial analyst - Vendor Operations (Contract) (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 29, 2014
Reconciliation of accounts. The accounts totaled over 56 million dollars. Every month end reports were ran out of Access and used for management.
Great Company
Invoicing Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: benefits, ammenities
Cons: non overlapping positions, not able to work projects end to end
The positions in the Order Management were simple and process driven.
good
Internship (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 28, 2014
i had general shift there. experience was good.
i worked in both c and python platform. more in coding..
Implementation of new technologies took time . but we managed it to do well.
Telecom
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Kentucky, Tennessee and IndianaJuly 27, 2014
· Responding to trouble tickets in a timely manner and work to resolution within the MTTR goals for each specified severity.
· Coordinate problem-solving efforts between organizations (Tier I, II, III, Field Operations, ASA (Access Service Assurance) and NTAC (National Technical Assistance Centre)) as well as perform troubleshooting, restoration and – more... remote support for cell site outages/impairments.
· Perform remote troubleshooting and restoration for out of service and impaired 3G/4G cell sites
· Integration LTE CDMA, PMI (pervent maintenance Inspection)
· Provide remote technical support for Field Operations, ASA and switch personnel
· Proactively identify chronic cell site failures or impairments and coordinate detailed investigation and resolution with appropriate fix agents.
· Actively participate/manage outage bridges related to trouble severity 1 or 2 outages
· Provide accurate and timely updates to the Manager On Duty for all TS 1, 2 or escalated TS 3 outages
· Perform NOC monitoring functions in the event of a loss of visibility by any of the Tier I NOC’s.
· Provide technical guidance and process/tool oversight for Tier I NOC’s
· Partner with Tier I, Tier II and Tier III organizations to integrate new technologies into the NOC tools, monitoring systems and support processes – less
Secure Access Pros
Engineer l (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 22, 2014
Trained to assist with secure access methods relating to Banks, Credit Unions, and end users secure access issues over a four State Region.
Very technical job with no learing phases or specific trainings to advance
TLC Installations Supervisor Italy and Libya (Former Employee), milanJuly 22, 2014
Pros: technical expertise builded in north africa
Cons: low salary and low learning
After two years the job was boring because the outside plant job sites were Always the same with a static job
excellent
EPC System Manager/System Tester (Current Employee), ShanghaiJuly 22, 2014
An excellent place to work. Good culture. Good mentor.
Shanghai, China.
Good Company to Work With
System Engineer (Current Employee), Jaipur,July 21, 2014
Nice atmosphere to work with !!!

-Learning Opportunity,
-It is good to learn from the millions of available web based learning
Productive and family oriented work place team work
Dispatch Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free food every month, co-worker gatherings
Cons: healthcare and being a contractor
The most enjoyable part of the job is every one acts like family and works well together as a team. Dispatching to the tech's and communicating with them is a pleasure to assist them throughout the day or night depending on my shift,. My co-workers have been a delight and pleasure to work with. The management team is fare and concerned about our concerns – more... and shows appreciation often for the hard work being done on a daily basis – less
Relaxed atmosphere but could get intense at times. Good managers
Network Operations Specialist II (Former Employee), 6100 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park Ks. 66251July 20, 2014
Typical day would be to gather new work orders for the day and review any updates from previous orders that may not have been processed. Converse with other techs concerning any issues.
Very good working environment.
UMTS & LTE RF Planning / HW Dimensioning Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 10, 2014
Very good working environment.
My co-workers are very professional.
Excellent way of working, very well documented company
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) (Former Employee), Caracas VenezuelaJuly 10, 2014
Pros: work at ericsson is like work with your family, firndly people and very well indentifyed with the company
Cons: low salary
All procedures where in place, The internal information was a world of books, manuals, procedures, very very well documented company. You can learn too much by Yourself working at Ericsson.
The internal job network was a wonderful key!
Perfect place of Telecom sector
Team Leader (RF Engineer) (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 10, 2014
Pros: provide nice lunch
Cons: long hours for off role employer
Team management,
Microsoft excel,
Enjoyable moment during EMF report submission.
very advanced software design process
System Engineer (Former Employee), Stockholm, TilburgJuly 8, 2014
Pros: free oopsla conferences and free seminars
This company invented RUP while collaboration with Rational in the early years of object oriented development. The C++ and Java developers of this company are hands down the best engineers of the world.

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more