Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very fun and growth
Lead / Project Manager (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 1, 2016
Ericsson cares about employees and they develop each person to becom a leader. we enjoy every day at ericsson.
we are well paid and we deliver high quality services
A very accommodating company but lost in Agile
Mobile device verification (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Flexible work schedule, social, good benefits
Cons: Too many meetings, religious Agile interpretation, too many managers
Ericsson has been transforming from a Telecom company to a software company over the last 10+ years and is struggling to make these 2 worlds meet.
The people working there are talented and friendly (always willing to help you when needed) but struggle to make sense of the message sometimes being sent from management. A lot of this has to do an Agile interpretation that puts conformance above business common sense.
Overall most would agree, a great environment to work in day to day.
good work culture and management
Network Engineer (Former Employee), new delhiJanuary 11, 2016
Pros: events management and functions
Cons: unexpected work requirements
the working is ericsson ws like a dream come true untill i decided to move on to relocate in canada, every one is friendly and helpful there
Best company in Tech Space... period.
Product Manager (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 9, 2015
Pros: Career advancement opportunities, innovation drive, culture and work atmosphere.
Cons: Can not think of anything
I worked for a lot of firms throughout my career including some of the Wall Street and Silicon Valley name brands. None of them compare to Ericsson in terms of its culture, dedication to innovation and excellence.

We are talking about the company who defined 99.999 percent on-time as basic operational excellence.

Work-life balance, on-site gym and free fruit is practically the norm but over and beyond it, with Linux for developers and access to newest technologies on site and sharing sessions these guys want me to start coding again.

Advice to job seekers: Apply without reservation, you will be working with some of the smartest engineers in the world.
Satisfactory
Program Manager - Network Operations (Former Employee), Toronto, PEDecember 8, 2015
Its a great place to work. Excellent and smarts collengues.
Flexible hours as long as you meet your target.
Great training and growths oppurtunities .
great company to work for
ASP Manager NRO&FS Local Delivery Russia (Current Employee), EricssonDecember 1, 2015
it's great to work for world leading telecommunication company, learn its processes and collaborate with best in class experts inside the organization, also I appreciate having possibility to closely work with colleagues from other countries acros the globe and learn from them
Management is not good
software tester (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 30, 2015
They hired first and they don't have a work to give.Then in a month they fired.Very much slow process.No work ethics.think before joining.
Terrible company to work for.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Incompetence is rewarded while innovation is ignored and eventually buried.
High level of politics and inter division posturing. Culture promotes spending 12 months debating for what would be a months work, and in the end no decision is made. Frustrating place to work. Incompetence is rewarded while innovation is ignored and eventually buried.
Great Group
GSM Radio Access Network (RAN) Engineer (Former Employee), Dalian, ChinaAugust 17, 2015
As an intern , I really enjoyed the time spent with my colleagues. They were patient and nice to me, treating me as a regular member of them. I have experienced a lot regarding Technical practice, and I acted as an important role in corporate activities as well. The management was very friendly and flexible.
Senior Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee), TorontoMay 23, 2015
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 5 years experience in different field of Telecom and IT, Experience Customer Support and Manged Services in Ericsson
Highly diversified
Service Professional (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits, flexible programs, worldwide exposure.
Cons: variable schedule, high prcentage of traveling.
At Ericsson people can expect to live by the company values. Respect, perseverance, and professionalism. A typical day is to get along with the colleagues in an informal technical meetings, general discussions, non-formal activities represent the back-haul of know-how.
amazing workplace with free fruits and gym
Material Planner (Current Employee), Khartoum, QCFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free fruits and gym
Cons: a lot of pressure
checking all the requests coming from project department, i learned to be productive , find quick solutions, manage a lot number of people with different cultures/understanding, work under pressure. now am managing the whole warehouses for Ericsson in Sudan, customs clearance and inventory control, my Co-works is fine with me and help me a lot and they providing any means of support when needed, my hardest part of job is inventory management/control since customer is pushing so hard to be updated on weekly basis, enjoyable thing is to see the satisfaction on customer eyes..
Opportunity to work with an industry leader
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 22, 2015
Ericsson is an industry leader in mobile networks. You get to work with some really smart people. Good place to be for a career in R&D (Software Development)
A multicultural environment
IP Network Engineer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: open-minded culture
Cons: low job security
My job was supporting network environment so it was critical.
Ericsson is a good place for every day learning . Managers are hard workers like other personnel.
Good work place
Tibco Consultant (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 13, 2015
The best part is the right place for a worthy candidate and good job environment. The support of the manage is well guided.
Positive work environment, working to change to adapt to the market.
Solution Manager (Current Employee), CanadaDecember 8, 2014
Pros: encourage and appreciate innovation
Cons: slow to change
- Improving technological innovation
- Employee involvement in decision making
- Good potential career paths
- Moderate rewards and recognition
- Encourage and appreciate innovation
Experience
TCM and a basic QCP tester (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 15, 2014
Ericsson is the most ideal case for me to work at due to their high competence in the field of telecom
excellent company to work for
Canada Engineer(Contractor) (Former Employee), nepean ontario canadaOctober 8, 2014
Pros: the job was challenging
Cons: the job was only contract
the technology was top notch. the people were pleasant to work with.
the benefits are very good
Team Leader / Scrum master (Current Employee), montrealSeptember 14, 2014
same as every work place. the benefits are good. everyday there is a new challenge .
Enjoying the job
2nd level support operation Engineer (Current Employee), Kingston, JmaaicaAugust 12, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people of different culture and background and being able to effectively communicate with each other as we strive for one common purpose which to get the job done.
Employees