Equitable Life provides Group and individual Insurance in Canada and US. This project involves the
development of adding new functions in their existing BMS Legacy system. The New function is the
Addition of Flex process so that people who have insurance with the company has more flexibility to
choose benefits individually rather then there employer select the benefits for them.
• Responsible for deliverables, developing the Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and detailed Test Cases, based on the Use Case Documents, Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
• Reviewed the architecture of the application and understood the requirements of the project
• Created Test scenarios based on Functional requirements and provided them to the Business Analyst for Sign-off.
• Created Test cases in Quality Center test plan tab and mapped to requirements
• Mapped the Test cases to the requirements using Requirement coverage tab in Quality Center
• Performed Sanity testing by executing Sanity test cases on newly received application builds in QA environment
• Provided build acceptance confirmation to the project members of successful Sanity testing
• Performed Cross Browser testing on different browser to check the compatibility of the application with the browsers
• Performed Regression testing on the new build after defect fixes and code enhancements
• Created defect reports and provided to the management
• Handling coordination of offshore, onsite team activities, regular interaction with Client, providing them project status, daily and weekly reports, discussions on issues and dependencies.
• Provided daily execution and defect reports to QA lead using customized reports from Quality center.
• Environment: Agile methodology, BMS, HP-QTP & QC, VB Script, HTML, XML, DHTML, Oracle, SQL, MS