- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have no Criminal Record
- Must have a valid B class license with Z endorsement which is preferred. (We are no longer accepting applicants with C class license as we have enough Candidates with C class license on file)
- Must have no more than one minor offense and no demerit points on your driver's abstract
- Must have great Customer Service skills
- Post Secondary Education that includes theory in Customer Service and Global Citizenship is an asset
- Experience as a Spare Board Operator and in Customer Service is an asset
- Must be capable to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read and interpret road maps
- Must have a valid Canadian Passport for this position
- Must be willing to work Days, Afternoons, Evenings, Some Nights, Weekends, Holidays and On-call
- Must speak, read and write in fluent English language.
We are currently looking for some Bus Drivers. Candidates will be hired on the basis of need. All application forms and resumes will be held for 6 months. We are only looking for applicants with a valid B class license only with Z endorsement. Be advised, you will not be contacted should you not clearly demonstrate on your resume that you meet the above mentioned requirements. We will accept resumes until the end of this February. We would like to thank you for your interest in employment with Equinox Bus Lines. Only those who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
View our website at http://www.equinoxbus.com to learn more about us!