Equifax

Equifax Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Business and familly oriented
Global Business Bilingual Customer services (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 1, 2014
Pros: fun and enthusiastic coworker
Cons: late shifts
People are very socially intelligent, tolerant and fun to work with. Its very professional however one barely feels any pressure.
It was a great company to work for. We had lots of fun and laughs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Canvid Data Services, Scarborough, ONSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: learning about different people and making lasting friendships and gaining work experience.
Cons: feeling a bit exhausted after a long day.
The job entailed a lot of data entry, because I mainly processed application cards from companies like The Bay, and Simpsons. It was a part-time position, and I got to meet several people from all walks of life and learn from them. I was a full-time student during the day while I worked at Equifax. If one of us was about to fall asleep behind the computer, – more... the others would nudge that person. Most part-time workers at Equifax worked at other jobs or attended school during the day. It was my second job in Canada and my first office job experience. The hardest part was staying awake at the computers past 8:30 p.m. I drank coffee to stay awake. The most enjoyable part of the job was the jokes that some data entry clerks would give. We also made each other laugh if they were beginning to get sleepy. We worked as a team. That's what I enjoyed the most. We had a very strict but great supervisor. That caused us to be more productive. She understood if we had an extreme emergency.

Canvid Data Services was a branch of Equifax Canada. There I learned to input codes to get the correct information. There I worked with one other employee and management. We got along perfectly. Canvid dealt with the insurance part of Equifax. We did the cleaning-up if people had one accident and the insurance companies told them they had had three or four accidents. Of course, we did an intense investigation first, then did the cleaning-up of the files, so people could drive to and from work. – less
Where I am now
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 18, 2014
Pros: close to home!!
Cons: no place to move up!!
I enjoy challenges, but too many executives changes and now all higher management positions are in Toronto. No place to move forward in the organization other than moving.
#1 service provider
Supervisor / System Operator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 9, 2013
Enjoyed starting my career out college here and gaining all the experience required to lead it off in the right direction.
Sold Commercial Credit reports to existing Clients (Account Management)
Commercial Senior Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 6, 2013
Pros: the clients, account management and money
Cons: on the phone all day long
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Equifax. I was an account manager there and was promoted to senior account manager before leaving. I was able to speak to customers all over Canada and educate them about the reports they were using, how they were using them and cross sell them on other products that may be useful to them. My co-workers were fantastic – more... and it was a fun environment. The hardest part of the job was having a new manager every year and sometimes those managers were working from different countries. – less
computer & desk job
Personal Debt Collector (Former Employee), toronto, ONNovember 13, 2012
made collection calls & arranged payment.
followed through the calls & payments
Not really any perk at collection agency
Licensed Collector and Tracer (Former Employee), CollecterOctober 1, 2012
Pros: no pros
Cons: shift work and weekends
Collection and pulling credit files. answer phones.
Leaner how to read a credit file .
Management was good.
Co- workers were good.
Contact,and contacting people to collect debts.
People you meet through the work place.
Good starting place.
Collector/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONAugust 29, 2012
Work was what you made it. I learned computer skills. Management was ok. Co-workers were pretty good. Hardest part living on minimum wage at the time. Most enjoyable part working with minimal supervision.
Efficient and Productive work place
Technical Support (Former Employee), Markham, OntarioMay 17, 2012
Highly efficient and productive work place, with ample opportunity of learning and knowledge not limited to application/database/network support but also the infrastructure.
It is an interesting place to work
Control Data Management Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 16, 2012
Pros: we were given a free barbeque in the summer
Cons: we never had to work long hours
Updated tradelines, collections, bankruptcies and non sufficient funds
Assist CDMS and Group Supervisor when necessary
Answer all calls from members concerning their accounts
Investigated and updated requests from internal and external customers, in order to maintain an accurate and updated database at all times
Handled all customer complaints and concern
Supported – more... collection and legal department by updating information – less
A productive environment
Collector (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 10, 2014
Good people to work with and a very good compensation package.
Professional corporate environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2014
Great people to work with everyday. Exceptional management.
An excellent place to work.
Staff Assistant Senior (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2014
Pros: promotes a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance.
Cons: the stopped the pension plan for new employees.
During my five years as a staff assistant senior for Equifax Inc., I learned a great deal about the company and how it empowers the consumer and businesses with the latest credit intelligence data, which is unmatched by their competitors. They offer a wide variety of products to assist the consumer to improve their credit score as well as the latest – more... technology that aids businesses in making appropriate credit worthiness decisions.

I enjoyed working with my colleagues, supporting the Office of Corporate Secretary and Governmental Affairs. Those were the best five years of my professional work career. It was a fun, yet busy place to work. – less
Treated fairly
Storage Admin/IT Auditor (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: laid back workplace
Cons: salary
Even though our entire department was let go, they didnt throw us out on the streets.

Treated their employees with dignity.
Not provided
Head of Enterprise Alliances (Current Employee), LondonSeptember 30, 2014
Roles and responsibilities:
• Generate Equifax revenues through the strategic alliances partner track.
• Manage and grow partner relationships with consultants and specialised software firms in the analytics / risk / fraud / identity management and campaign mgmt. markets.
• Collaborate with partners to develop new joint/go-to-market solutions and propositions.
 – more... Establish an alliance framework and governance structure for the alliance portfolio. – less
Fair
Fulfillment specialist (Outbound) (Current Employee), fort worthSeptember 29, 2014
I wouldnt recommend anybody to work for Bank of America Unless you are serious with your life otherwise run away.
good hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 25, 2014
On the phone how to talk to people in a clam matter. people was nice to work with
Equifax
Architect Consultant / Developer / Architect (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 23, 2014
Equifax Equifax Equifax Equifax Equifax Equifax Equifax Equifax Equifax
interesting work
PERSONNEL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee), Freehold, NJSeptember 22, 2014
investigative work very interesting

allowed to work independently

pay very low

have not worked there for 25 years but indeed requires a review of every former employer
Professional Workplace
VOE Processor (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IASeptember 20, 2014
On a typical day we would start making calls to Human Resources, Managers, Assistant Managers, etc. to verify someone's employment for the loan or mortgage they were applying for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Equifax

Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and – Read more

Equifax Photos