Epiq Systems is urgently recruiting for a number of attorneys for a temporary document review project in the Toronto, Canada area. This project is anticipated to start in the next 1-2 weeks and possibly go through the end of September. Qualified candidates must be certified to practice law in Canada. Previous document review experience is preferred but not required. Please review the job description below.
- Legal Recruitment Firm: Epiq Systems, Inc.
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Project Type: Document Review
- Job Term: Temporary/Contract
- Start Date: To Be Determined (TBD)
- Days/Hours: Monday-Saturday; 10 hours per day (6 day weeks, likely 60 hours per week)
- Work Site: You must be available to work on-site in Toronto, Canada. No work from home options
- Education: You must have a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
- Bar Admission: Must be admitted to a Canadian province
- Experience: Previous document review experience is preferred but not required
- Additional Instructions: You will need to answer conflict of interest/commitment questionnaire
- Email Subject: Please do not alter/change the subject line of this e-mail
If you are available and interested in being considered for this project, please submit your resume in Word format.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard