Epicure Selections

Epicure Selections Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work your own pace
Outside home agent (Current Employee), homeJune 21, 2014
Pros: work your own pace
Cons: people will hang up the phone on you
go through Rochester, pick up phone, call to recruit, lead the team, fundraise
Home-based business selling high quality food products
Epicure Consultant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 19, 2013
Pros: work my own hours
Cons: booking parties
No typical day as business is based on customer orders. I work when a customer wants to place an order. This business is what you make it. I currently have a friends and family customer base. The most enjoyable part of the job is the tasting of food.
STAY THE HELL AWAY from this company!
Prefer not to say. (Current Employee), Epicure home office, north of Victoria, BCAugust 13, 2013
Pros: you get nothing out of blood suckers! i feel trapped!!
Cons: read my comment very carefully!
If you read consultant's comments, you will read how fun they have had in their daily job.

But they have never worked at Epicure but for themselves, with Epicure products.. They haven't got a clue of what is going on at base-camp.. They are only reading filtered news the company distills drop by drop into their mouth through the consultant web page – more... (access code required). Sort of morphine for your thoughts.. And consultants are buying that rubbish their mouth open.

But please ladies and gentlemen , make no mistake here: people that have worked at the home office at Epicure, have stories to tell no horror film scenarist have dared yet to imagine..

I wish I could be sarcastic, I wish I could exaggerate.. But sadly I am not..
I was once like you.. I believed I could make a positive change .. But "the firm" only cares about money.. Their money...and they will not hesitate a second to suck life out of you to make profit. Read their ad again.. Replace every words by its opposite.. And you will have a much clearer picture of the company..

They are looking for expert because they haven't got a clue of what they are doing.. They have no idea how to make more money, so they try everything once.. there is no logic, not strategy.. their only motivation: money.. But how and why? Not a clue..

If you walk through that door.. The story of your life, as you know it, ends.
Your health will quickly deteriorate, your family and friends will no longer recognize you.. Week ends will be taken away from your family time and your long hours of over time will not be redeemed ..

You have been warned! – less
Productive and fun work setting with food
Epicure Consultant (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMay 10, 2012
Pros: free products
A typical day at work would include preparing and serving food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers and steamers while eating and selling products to consumers. I learn better communication skills and build better rapport with consumers. There is nothing difficult about this job. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able – more... to eat and interact with friends, family and new people. – less
Too Much Stress, Not Enough Money
Don't want to say (Former Employee), Don't want to sayJuly 29, 2012
There is way too much stress at this company. Their penny pinching means you will have substandard tools and way too much overtime. Home life is never considered by the company and those who wish to have one are devalued at the company. Managers are many times just bean counters solely focused on metrics with little care for the health and welfare of – more... employees. Promotions happen way less than advertised. Sudden firings and layoffs are common and warning is never given. In January, 20 long term employees were kicked out on a Thursday morning.

Be very careful about applying to this company. – less

February 19, 2013

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like you had an admin position. I don't want to work at another stressful place so I won't bother applying there.