Epicure Selections Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not postive experience
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  North Saanich, BC8 March 2017
I worked as a Production Home Team Member. The pay is very low, and raises are not frequent.
You are always pushed to work harder and faster to keep up with their ridiculous targets, and once you meet them, the raise them which is fine if all aspects of the job are at 100%. The Team leads give you no direction to ensure you know and understand the job. The supervisors are complacent and see issues but never act on them until there is a meltdown, then in panic mode.
It is a very physical job and no downtime during work day except for your two brakes. If you work in the business area, you get better wages and three breaks. Until they make wages fair, I would stay away from warehouse and production area. The company will work you to bone and dump you when you can't do the job anymore.
Pros
get discounts and company events
Cons
wage
productive and fun place to work
Restoration & Hazmat Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 February 2017
I was self employed and was able to choose how much or how little I worked. I loved spicing up peoples lives with natural spices that have very little salt and no preservatives in them.
Pros
house parties
Cons
market changed
great company to work at home with
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Blairmore, AB16 May 2016
epicure selections sells its self, great company for stay at home parents that just want to make some side money. I learned to be out in the public dealing with customers, it was a great experience
Good For Me
o Currently a Consultant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 July 2015
Epicure is a great way for me to have a small amount of income while I was focusing on my health and family. I use their products daily, which makes it easy to spread the word about them.
work your own pace
Outside home agent (Current Employee) –  home21 June 2014
go through Rochester, pick up phone, call to recruit, lead the team, fundraise
Pros
work your own pace
Cons
people will hang up the phone on you
Home-based business selling high quality food products
Epicure Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 November 2013
No typical day as business is based on customer orders. I work when a customer wants to place an order. This business is what you make it. I currently have a friends and family customer base. The most enjoyable part of the job is the tasting of food.
Pros
Work my own hours
Cons
Booking parties
Competitive
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 May 2012
As a consultant pretty much you worked when you wanted to. I learned about selling to people, how to use their spices and be very creative with my cooking in the home and for parties. I was part of a team that's very supportive and goal oriented so I learned to reach goals. I enjoyed having more tools to be creative with my cooking and spreading healthy ways to make great food.
Pros
make as much as you want
Cons
you have to find a good customer base