Epicor

Epicor Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Job at Epicor was fun
QA Tester Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 27, 2014
I loved working in Epicor, it was a nice place to work. I was able to turn it to a fun place to work, I guess due to my friendly behavior, saying hello to everybody I met, and in a short time I had many friends.
Which helped me building up a team spirit, work as a team, play table tennis, going to the gym. I had great fun
However did not forget that – more... my first obligation was to do an efficient job, which I was good at, due to which I was liked by my team lead.
I feel blessed for having the opportunity to get a chance to work with so many wonderful people – less
prepare to be on your own
application developer (Former Employee), Montreal, QCApril 10, 2014
I got hired at Epicor as a permanent employee, I was told how secure it is to be at Epicor (job security), less than a year after I started, the CEO got fired, then a big management shake up happened, and around one year after I was employed, a lay off took place and I and many others lost our jobs for no apparent reason. If they told you it is a permanent – more... position, even if you did a great job, it does not secure your job there. Many seniors lost their jobs for no reason. – less
Productive company with nice people
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 30, 2014
Epicor is a very productive company which has client all over the world ... working at Epicor gave me this chance to be more motivated and could able to apply my software Testing knowledge .
Friendly working environment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
It is an software and service company, very friendly working environment.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pointe ClaireNovember 28, 2012
Pros: benefits, location
Cons: it was a temporary position...too bad
great work environment
management was respectful and fair
good company policies and regulations