Epic Staffing

Epic Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent educational opportunities
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Tyler, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Provide documented continuing education related to the care being given to clients. Great company to work for with follow up evaluations and all personnel are knowledgeable in their fields.
Productive work spcace and fun environment
ANALYST/CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Chicago ILSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: n/a
I'm looking to work in a work environment that's fun and fast paced. Also, where opportunities of growth is an option. Overall I love Epic software and I'm very productive with Epic systems.
this was a temp job .i worked with clients in thier homes helping with thier daily living skills. i prepared meals and performed light housekeeping.
cna/caregiver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: i learned how to work with people eith different illinesses.
Cons: i did not like it when they passed away and the families were so hurt.
i liked doing home visits, getting to know the clients and thier families.
Productive and good training
Oracle Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Day was busy and fast. Deeper understanding of healthcare management and reports. Tallying medical billable hours and costs. Management had difficulty adjusting to new ways of querying reports.
Was temping
Data Entry (Temp) (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
Learn new thing and new software.
Worked with wonderful worker and help me thou the work load.
Transcation thou the process smoothly.
Productive and safe environment for the workers and residents!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Peoria, ILAugust 6, 2014
Epic is a nice place were elderly and special need men and women could come in live. The go to the day program at 8am. There some of them work such as bag parts and things like that and others do activities. The ones that work do recieve a check every two weeks. At 3pm they arrive home on a City lift bus. They live in a home with sometimes 4 to 5 other – more... individuals. They prepare for their showers have dinner watch tv or do any activities it is they want to do. on weekends they go out to dinner the movies out for ice ream shopping even baseball and hockey games! – less
Great first job!
Project Manager (Current Employee), Verona, WIJuly 23, 2014
Epic is a really great first job out of college. You are given a lot of responsibility from day one. It really provides a great learning experience to transition into a work environment while still maintaining a fun culture!
Great line of work but requires a good amount of thinking on you'r feet
Epic Valet (Current Employee), Downtown PhoenixJuly 23, 2014
Pros: valuable life experience, flexible scheduling, fun place to work, meet great people
Cons: late hours, out doors, physical wear
Epic Valet has offered me more than I ever thought possible, on an average night a co-worker and myself will be responsible for parking all cars the visit our account. We as a team are required to keep our drive as clear as possible, we park the cars two block away, when the night gets going we are running top speed mentally and physically. While driving – more... cars is an everyday task for most of us and may sound minuscule, until you look further. Our drive is a road in between two rows of angled back in parking, leaving only enough space for a single file line of cars. Meaning the cars parked in the back in spots are now stuck when cars are in the drive waiting to be parked, the hardest part is just making sure that no cars are going to have to wait to get out, which may sound simple but when there are 160 cars needing parked and then pulled back up with a two block run for each car their and back adds up quickly. I have grown as a person, my ability to talk to people,problem solve, and figure out ideas to please customers have grown since working valet. – less
Enjoy enteracting with the public
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 16, 2014
Pros: react to situtations not to over react. to hear and listen to what some one is saying
Greeting customer that fly into New Jersey for all over the United States. Share knowledge with them about New Jersey. And when arriving at the pier in New York and passengers have more than 3 hours before boarding time, I provide them where to go local in New York for their site seeing adventures, and place to grab a bite to eat.
Activation Analyst (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJuly 14, 2014
Very rewarding. I like the work I do. I likeHeaqthcare Information Technology field.
Would not recommend EPIC as a long term career
DSP (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJune 26, 2014
Pros: working with amazing individuals, learning patience, humility, etc.
Cons: management, agency in itself, hypocrisy, harassment, favoritism, white lies, under the tail jobs, etc.
I had many issues with this agency due to how they treat their disabled individuals and the hypocrisy in which the agency is conducted.
Overall pretty good experience
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee), Madison, WIMay 10, 2014
Long work hours and winters, but a really great core group of people to work with.

A lot of the experience is based on the customer team, both internal and external, you work with.
productive and fun place to work with lots of activities.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMay 9, 2014
Pros: paid trips out for dinner and movies
Cons: dont have any
I really enjoyed working there.was very sad when I was let go.
incredibly challenging
Problem Solver/Technical Services (Former Employee), Madison, WIMarch 31, 2014
This job is incredibly stretching. The level of technical expertise required is immense but over time, things get easier. The co-workers are smart and capable, but you have to learn how to ask questions efficiently and accurately in order to reap the most from working with them.
Lead custodian.
Lead Custodian (Former Employee), Sunnyside, WAMarch 25, 2014
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed working there. met many new people.
Workaholics.
Technical Services (Former Employee), Verona, WIMarch 21, 2014
Pros: having a single office.
Cons: massive amounts of unpaid overtime.
Epic demands a lot out of their employees, there is a reason why you get paid so much for what you do, it's because of how much you have to work, nearly 100% productivity if you can come close to 40 hours a week or a large amount of unpaid overtime.
Listens, reacts, monitors, open to upgrades, and improvements
Duke University North Carolina Assist (Former Employee), North CarilinaMarch 7, 2014
Pros: listens, and relates to questions and concerns
Cons: noneolina
I have had great success with my career with EPIC. I have enjoyed the Management and staff. I would say that I have had no issues with the material or staff. I enjoy answering questions from staff, and co-workers.
educative, informative and productive
Trainer/Consultant (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 4, 2014
It has been an exciting experience working with a team of knowledgeable people. you never stop learning no matter how professional you are. it also gives you the benefit of a typical on-the-job training experience on how to manage your time, how to simplify complex terms as well as how to relate with people by applying various emotional intelligence.
Small cafe serving 200 people for Breakfast and Lunch.
Caterer/Server (Current Employee), Long Island, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: working when i was available.
Cons: hours aren't steady.
Cooking to order on grill for breakfast. Preparing items for lunch,salad bar, deli.
I worked mostly as a fill in when needed.Job was easy but Manager made work harder by not having a daily or weekly menu. It would all was be off the top of his head. And sometimes we would end up with either more leftovers of one product or running out of a product we – more... are selling that day.So they would loss money by have some leftovers that can't be reused and not being able to provid the costmers needs. – less
terrific project team
Optime Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee), University of Az Medical CenterJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: salary, benefits
Great co-workers, supportive and stimulating atmosphere.

1 2 3 4

About Epic Staffing

This company wants to make your company's brand name legendary. Epic Media Group is an online advertising and marketing firm that – Read more