Epic Staffing

Epic Staffing Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great line of work but requires a good amount of thinking on you'r feet
Epic Valet (Current Employee), Downtown PhoenixJuly 23, 2014
Pros: valuable life experience, flexible scheduling, fun place to work, meet great people
Cons: late hours, out doors, physical wear
Epic Valet has offered me more than I ever thought possible, on an average night a co-worker and myself will be responsible for parking all cars the visit our account. We as a team are required to keep our drive as clear as possible, we park the cars two block away, when the night gets going we are running top speed mentally and physically. While driving – more... cars is an everyday task for most of us and may sound minuscule, until you look further. Our drive is a road in between two rows of angled back in parking, leaving only enough space for a single file line of cars. Meaning the cars parked in the back in spots are now stuck when cars are in the drive waiting to be parked, the hardest part is just making sure that no cars are going to have to wait to get out, which may sound simple but when there are 160 cars needing parked and then pulled back up with a two block run for each car their and back adds up quickly. I have grown as a person, my ability to talk to people,problem solve, and figure out ideas to please customers have grown since working valet. – less
Enjoy enteracting with the public
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 16, 2014
Pros: react to situtations not to over react. to hear and listen to what some one is saying
Greeting customer that fly into New Jersey for all over the United States. Share knowledge with them about New Jersey. And when arriving at the pier in New York and passengers have more than 3 hours before boarding time, I provide them where to go local in New York for their site seeing adventures, and place to grab a bite to eat.
Activation Analyst (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJuly 14, 2014
Very rewarding. I like the work I do. I likeHeaqthcare Information Technology field.
Would not recommend EPIC as a long term career
DSP (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJune 26, 2014
Pros: working with amazing individuals, learning patience, humility, etc.
Cons: management, agency in itself, hypocrisy, harassment, favoritism, white lies, under the tail jobs, etc.
I had many issues with this agency due to how they treat their disabled individuals and the hypocrisy in which the agency is conducted.
Overall pretty good experience
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee), Madison, WIMay 10, 2014
Long work hours and winters, but a really great core group of people to work with.

A lot of the experience is based on the customer team, both internal and external, you work with.
productive and fun place to work with lots of activities.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMay 9, 2014
Pros: paid trips out for dinner and movies
Cons: dont have any
I really enjoyed working there.was very sad when I was let go.
incredibly challenging
Problem Solver/Technical Services (Former Employee), Madison, WIMarch 31, 2014
This job is incredibly stretching. The level of technical expertise required is immense but over time, things get easier. The co-workers are smart and capable, but you have to learn how to ask questions efficiently and accurately in order to reap the most from working with them.
Lead custodian.
Lead Custodian (Former Employee), Sunnyside, WAMarch 25, 2014
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed working there. met many new people.
Workaholics.
Technical Services (Former Employee), Verona, WIMarch 21, 2014
Pros: having a single office.
Cons: massive amounts of unpaid overtime.
Epic demands a lot out of their employees, there is a reason why you get paid so much for what you do, it's because of how much you have to work, nearly 100% productivity if you can come close to 40 hours a week or a large amount of unpaid overtime.
Listens, reacts, monitors, open to upgrades, and improvements
Duke University North Carolina Assist (Former Employee), North CarilinaMarch 7, 2014
Pros: listens, and relates to questions and concerns
Cons: noneolina
I have had great success with my career with EPIC. I have enjoyed the Management and staff. I would say that I have had no issues with the material or staff. I enjoy answering questions from staff, and co-workers.
educative, informative and productive
Trainer/Consultant (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 4, 2014
It has been an exciting experience working with a team of knowledgeable people. you never stop learning no matter how professional you are. it also gives you the benefit of a typical on-the-job training experience on how to manage your time, how to simplify complex terms as well as how to relate with people by applying various emotional intelligence.
Small cafe serving 200 people for Breakfast and Lunch.
Caterer/Server (Current Employee), Long Island, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: working when i was available.
Cons: hours aren't steady.
Cooking to order on grill for breakfast. Preparing items for lunch,salad bar, deli.
I worked mostly as a fill in when needed.Job was easy but Manager made work harder by not having a daily or weekly menu. It would all was be off the top of his head. And sometimes we would end up with either more leftovers of one product or running out of a product we – more... are selling that day.So they would loss money by have some leftovers that can't be reused and not being able to provid the costmers needs. – less
terrific project team
Optime Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee), University of Az Medical CenterJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: salary, benefits
Great co-workers, supportive and stimulating atmosphere.
day to day events were never the same
scheduler (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORNovember 25, 2013
it was like a second family to me. Checking patients in for all types of medical appointments. Coworker were great.
I was very happy at PARC until my position was eliminated. Didnt pay very well but was a rewarding experience.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee), Peoria, ILOctober 15, 2013
Pros: weekends and holidays off
Cons: very low pay with no raises given
Wish I still worked there if I had to be honest. Very rewarding experience working with developmentally disabled individuals. I learned a lot.
Free Snacks and drinks
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee), Mount Arlington, NJOctober 8, 2013
Pros: free snacks and sodas
Cons: short breaks
Great Family like place to work for.
Co workers eat lunch together daily.
Enjoyable moments
Family Health Advocate (Former Employee), Yakima, WASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: different cultures
Cons: unemployment benefits when program ended in may
I had the advantage to help families find services for their power bills with OIC, Christmas presents through Toys for Tots, clothing vouchers with Good Will or free clothing through Casa Hogar, and giving goods to families from the Walmart Donation Fund. We helped families register preschooler for kindergarten. We tried to give families a helping hand.
great work environment
lvn field nurse (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2013
company has a great deal to offer, extra training, incentives and a good overall work environment
One of my best jobs
Implementation Support (Current Employee), New Haven, CTSeptember 5, 2013
One of the best companies that I have worked for. It almost seems like they study the people that they hire like puzzle pieces and fit them all together just right.
Office Administrator/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Newark, NJAugust 5, 2013
It was a great experience to have worked here. I learned a great deal about the trucking industry.

1 2 3

About Epic Staffing

This company wants to make your company's brand name legendary. Epic Media GroupĀ is an online advertising and marketing firm that – Read more