EPCOR Employee Review

Great company overall and great people who work there.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 March 2013
Working at EPCOR is very fast paced with multiple changes to the work I do. I've enjoyed my seven years of working with them, as I have learned a lot about myself, as a person, as well as where my strengths lie in the work force. I am very adaptable to change and efficient with time management.

My favorite part of the company, is the people I work with. I've built great, long lasting relationships with my co-workers and managers.
Pros
incentives, the people, charities.

Other EPCOR Employee Reviews

Safe company to work for
Lead Hand and Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Edmonton, AB9 January 2018
A very safety oriented company. Employees are provided sufficient training to keep sites safe. There are chances to move up within the company, and if you ask generally extra training for advancement will be provided.
Pros
Comfortable pay and benefits
Cons
Job culture within the construction workers is not the best
Technical Trainer/Safety Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 December 2017
Challenging yet rewarding. Advanced safety culture, say what they mean. Good pay and benefits. Only reason I left was to broaden experience. Would definitely go back
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPCOR. Our community is ready to answer.