Envisage Engagement Marketing:
We are passionate, experienced professionals who help integrate new engagements tools into the overall marketing plan of our clients to acquire, engage and activate high-value consumers. We use our skills, talents and capabilities in EDC, Mobile, EQ and ESign space to help elevate brands by developing new ways for consumers to interact with them. Clients who work with Envisage Engagement Marketing have the same desire for compelling and breakthrough creative ideas.
Desired Qualities of the Creative Designer:
Envisage Engagement Marketing is looking for someone interested in becoming the Creative Director and is capable of handling the creative needs for multiple existing clients as well are coming up with new ideas for the clients of tomorrow. This person is turned on by technology, and is fascinated by the continual evolution of the Internet and digital marketing. You are undaunted by the newest marketing technologies. You don’t wince when people say print is dying. You are a problem solver, an information architect. You have the ability to work with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers, then you can translate them into identity and creative that is breakthrough and compelling.
You are an energizing person, not only with your work but with your work ethic and style. You
have the ability to draw people together to share in ideas so that they feel they own it together.
You are proud of your work, but realize it really belongs to the client and the customer. You are
not cynical, you are not inflexible, you are not about your portfolio. You are about being part of
something as great as you are.
The creative designer / director is responsible for the creative output of Envisage Engagement Marketing, with oversight of the creative processes; the idea generation, presentation and execution of client
branding and marketing communications campaigns including the fulfillment of our brand promise to our clients, including:
- Ensuring that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead of our competition
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining
consistently high standards
- Superior leadership and collaboration skills
- Understanding of interactive media production
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Superior understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative conceptions and writing
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to
- Excellent presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of art direction
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator