Envirotest Canada, contractor for the AirCare program, is currently recruiting for an HR Assistant – Set term to end December 31, 2014.
Working out of the Burnaby office, this position provides HR servicing to managers and employees located at 10 testing stations, a technical support centre, and Head Office. Reporting to the HR Manager, job responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining personnel records and filing systems
- Preparing various HR statistical reports
- Benefits administration
- Payroll processing
- Recruitment and selection of personnel
- Coordinating special events
- Assisting with the investigation and resolution of employee concerns/grievances
- Assisting with collective agreement administration
Required Know How
- Above average computer skills, including demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable provincial employment legislation, including Employment Standards, Human Rights Code, Labour Code, and Workers’ Compensation Act
- Grade 12, with 1-3 years relevant work experience supplemented by HR-related education. CHRP designation or candidate preferred
- Previous experience in payroll and benefits administration
- Experience working in an unionized environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, well organized, and dependable
Envirotest Canada offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Envirotest Canada has been the contractor for the vehicle emissions testing program (known as AirCare) in the Greater Vancouver Regional...