The Procurement Specialist is responsible for managing vendor contracts implementation and supplier relationships. This position will also include sourcing, pricing, purchasing, and tracking all aspects of the supply chain.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- The dissemination of any contractual information relative to any particular department
- Awarded bids require communication, assigning tasks, following paperflow, etc. from implementation right through to billing
- Follow up on all contracts to ensure that ERS Group of Companies is performing and billing in accordance with the executed agreement
- Inform management of any irregularities or deficiencies in the terms of the contract.
- Developing, documenting, and executing procedures for company purchases: technical materials, services, consumables, small tools, equipment rentals, and other parts and/or services related to the ERS supply chain
- Oversees inventory control management (non-fuel).
- Workorder invoicing.
Process development and management
- Review, develop, implement, and manage processes across the ERS Group of Companies related to contract implementation and purchasing. This requires being a positive role model and providing clear communications, direction, and training.
- Project management:
- Source, procure, and schedule which includes related documentation and certifications
- Arrange logistical needs (excluding fuel) for materials and services for ERS Group of Companies and any partnerships.
- Develop improvements to an ethical supply chain
- Develop a social responsibility statement and a socially responsible supply chain.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent in education and industry experience
- Professional training in contract, procurement, and process management
- Minimum of two years experience working in the oilsands industry with exposure to large project relationships and management.
Specific Expertise and Competencies Required
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Always approachable and professional in approach
- Able to keep several projects moving forward at once; nothing slips through the cracks
- Strong financial and managerial literacy
- Minimum five years general experience in the petroleum industry
- Minimum of 3–5 years experience in customer relations
- Ability to prioritize (a must)
- Takes initiative; doesn’t wait for direction and looks for things to do; always looking to improve processes
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems in a fast-paced environment; adaptable to change
- A strong “team player”
- A commitment to excellence.
- Annual salary (negotiable depending on skills and experience)
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Profit-sharing bonus.
To apply please submit 1)Resume, 2) Cover letter, 3) References and 4) Salary Expectations to www.envirofuel.ca/careers. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.