Environmental Refuelling Systems (ERS) is an Alberta-based company specializing in high-demand, on-time remote fuel management. This dynamic growing company is looking for self-motivated Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic for our Edmonton operations.
This position is for a shop mechanic to work on tractor/trailer units, Bodyjobs, and Mini-tankers. The job will involve a combination of troubleshooting equipment breakdowns, repairing the equipment, and maintaining rolling stock on a scheduled basis. You will be performing these duties at the Edmonton shop location. Computer literacy is important for engine diagnosis and the SmarTruck pump/metering system. Engine knowledge on all major manufacturers is important (e.g., Cat, Cummins, and Detroit). Electrical skills in diagnosing problems and repairs are essential.
- To operate safely within the work environment assigned
- To assist and ensure quality control and compliance in the mobilization, maintenance, and demobilization of trucks, tanks, and other equipment
- To assist as needed in the coordination, setup, transportation, and operation of tanks and refueling stations for the Company and its customers
- To provide basic maintenance/operational inspections as required for static tanks, and other assets of the Company and its associated companies
- To communicate effectively with customers and the Company, helping to ensure customer satisfaction
- To include, but not limited to, maintaining and repairing trucks, trailers, and other mechanical equipment
- While working closely with the Driver and Shop Coordinator, submit all appropriate records to the office for record keeping and invoicing purposes
- To keep accurate records relating to the above duties as may be required by the Company
- To attending safety meeting and to assist when required in the safe operation of the Bodyjob fuel trucks of the Company or associated Companies
- To assist in related duties as may be required from time to time.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills are essential
- Strong knowledge and experience in oilfield transportation equipment is a must
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Always approachable and professional in approach
- Able to keep several projects moving forward at once; nothing slips through the cracks
- A strong “team player”
- Ability to prioritize and be well organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with making quick decisions and following through
- Adaptable to change
- A dedication to getting the job done; trustworthy
- Always portray integrity and honesty while representing ERS owners
- Professional business conduct at all times
- A commitment to excellence.
- High school diploma
- Journeyman Mechanic Certificate with at least three years experience working on heavy duty trucks, trailers, and other equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Salary negotiable (depending on skills and experience)
- Medical and dental benefits
To apply please send 1) Resume, 2) Cover letter, 3) References, and 4) Salary Expectations to Leah Mawer. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.