Are you a “straight-shooter” communicator?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
Do you enjoy supporting a dynamic entrepreneur as he takes over the world?
Are you open to learning, growing, and being curious?
Do you have comfortable shoes? You are going to need them to keep up.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Diplomat to work closely with the President of Environmental Refuelling Systems. Here are some of things he needs from you:
- You are a polished professional that takes his/her career as an EA seriously.
- You lead by example.
- You have 5 – 10 years of experience supporting a c-level executive.
- You have advanced level knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- You a have keen eye for detail; you make sure nothing slips through the cracks. (If there are cracks, you probably already know about those anyways)
- You enjoy supporting senior management and all this entails. There is no job too big or too small.
- You are always a diplomat and able to adapt to any situation or communication style.
- You are a master of herding cats, wrestling alligators, capturing lightening in a bottle, and other feats of magic and intrigue*.
*There are no actual cats, alligators, or lightening. OH&S guidelines would frown on those activities, but if you have ever supported an entrepreneur, you know what we are talking about.
- You laugh in the face of adversity and challenges excite you.
- You are able to read minds*, preferably the President’s, and are able to anticipate what he needs before he does.
*Mind-reading is not actually a job requirement but an EA of your caliber is definitely able to come close.
If this sounds like your kind of rodeo, please send a resume, cover letter, and your salary expectations to recruiter at envirofuel.ca or fax to 780-444-4105 attention Recruiter. Please apply directly as instructed. Following instructions is kind of a big deal for this job.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.