Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc. – Calgary, AB
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Departments, as well as the Co-President in the Calgary office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage contacts (in Outlook contacts manager)
- Assist with the daily office maintenance (ordering supplies, cleaning)
- Answer the telephone and ensure appropriate distribution of those calls
- Promptly greet and service incoming clients/guests: invite in, take coat, offer beverage
- Manage the Co-President’s calendar and meeting space (includes ordering food for meetings if required)
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes and send/receive courier packages
- Book lunches, meetings, and respond to invitations on behalf of the sales team
- Scan, fax, photocopy
- Organize and maintain the filing systems for the sales team
- Maintain the vacation spreadsheet for the sales team
- Assist the sales team with formatting proposals
- Communicate with the Edmonton administrative staff to ensure that information and events are relayed between the two offices
- Assist the sales team with client accounts when necessary (data entry of information, organizational spreadsheets, etc.)
- Assist with various trade shows and/or special events
- Assist with travel arrangements for sales team members
- Prepare reimbursable expense claims
- Prepare monthly Visa reconciliations
- Assist the Executive Assistant and Co-President as required.
Specific Expertise and Experience Required
- 2–3 years administrative experience is an asset
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Always approachable and professional in approach (diplomatic); a real “communicator”
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- A strong grasp of the English language is a MUST (grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling) plus consistency in formatting documents
- A strong “team player”
- Ability to prioritize with changing needs
- Adaptable to change. Progressive to learn new in-house operations systems, programs, and new ways of doing things—doing things the ERS way.
- Always finds a solution, not blame
- Always looking to improve processes and/or document presentation
- Being able to understand basic instructions and take that “to the next level”. For example, if asked to book a flight, you will need to ask about accommodation, car rental, and other things that might require follow up (business cards, copies of documents, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; a “go-getter”; looks for work and does not wait to be told what to do. Proactive in approach
- A positive attitude
- A commitment to excellence.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of “intermediate” knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Medical and dental benefits (after the three-month probationary period)
- Profit-sharing bonus (after completion of the probationary period).
To apply please send 1) Resume, 2) Cover letter, 3) References, and 4) Salary Expectations to Leah Mawer. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition.
Indeed - 17 months ago