Environmental Refuelling Systems (ERS) is an Alberta-based company specializing in high-demand, on-time remote fuel management. This dynamic growing company is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant for our Edmonton operations.
The Accounts Payable Assistant is responsible for the preparation of payable entries and cheques. This position will also include inventory reconciliation for fuel purchases/sales.
- Accurate timely entry of vendor purchases.
- Ensure payments are made within corporate guidelines.
- Recording inter-company transactions and balancing of G/L accounts.
- Recording fuel transfers, reconciling inventory records.
- Maintenance of vendor records.
- General accounting courses are essential.
- 3-5 years payables or related accounting experience.
- NAV Accounting software an asset.
- Experience in a fuel or transport industry is an asset.
- A minimum of “intermediate” knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Always cheery; a real relator.
To apply please send 1)Resume, 2) Cover letter, 3) References and 4) Salary Expectations to Leah Mawer. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.
Our Mission: T...