The client is located in Saskatchewan a couple of hours from Regina or Saskatoon and is a manufacturing/processing facility in the mining industry.
The client is seeking an experienced EHS professional for a full time, permanent position.
The scope of the duties and responsibilites are varied and focus on managing the EHS systems and process (no direct reports).
- general knowledge of EHS&S regulations
- knowledge of behavioral-based safety programs is preferred.
- associates or bachelors degree in technical discipline (e.g., engineering, environmental science, industrial hygiene, kinesiology, safety management, etc)
- certification in an EHS&S or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience preferably working in an industrial/manufacturing setting
- Client will consider candidates with relevant education and practical work experience from a co-op program