EnviroBate Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
i love envirobate
Construction Trades Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 January 2017
ENVIROBATE was a very great spot to work i loved working their the bosses were so great to work for if i lived closer i would go back to work for them
Awesome place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Bayer Lake, NS27 October 2014
Very physically demanding job. Long hours. I learned on how to use power tools and how a construction sites run, Practicing safety on a daily basis
This was a great hard labor job!
Demolition Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 June 2014
I enjoyed working at Envirobate because it pays really good and you feel proud of yourself when you work one of those jobs... But labor works not really for me, I don't mind stocking the shelves at a local Walmart but scraping the tar off the floor on a 30 degree day is pretty hard... This isn't why I left the job though... I liked it there but got laid off in the winter and never went back.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Really hard work (Labor work isn't for me)
Great Company
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB8 October 2013
Its a inviromental remediation service company. We do everything from tearing up concrete and tearing down strucktures to installing soap dispencers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
Mostly night shift
Labourer - Demolition (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 December 2012
Head into work early in the morning then got sent out with a crew and basically had to demolish something. I learnt a lot over the time I worked there: from pouring cement and jack hammering to cleaning up after a long day of tearing things down. There were some good people I worked with but at the same time there were quite a bit of bad ones as well. The hardest part about the job was driving an hour an a half to work and an hour an a half back home every day. Wasn't easy on gas. The best part was the job itself, getting to smash things.

Want to know more about EnviroBate?

Ask a question