Entrust

Entrust Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was fun fun fun!
Research Scientist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 6, 2013
Really good oppotunity for the very first job after school. The manager was very nice and knowledgable. The working environment was comfortable. There were many activities in a year - BBQ in summer, turkey in Thanksgiving, ski in winter. It was fun fun fun.
Productive and satisfying workplace
Catering Assistant (Current Employee), Newcastle-under-Lyme, ENGSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: occasionally physically enduring
A typical day would include preparing food to serve to pupils, followed by moving to my counter to which I manage the till as well as serving food. Post lunch hour I am required to clean my counter and then wash dishes and clean up in the kitchen.

I've learnt culinary skills, people skills, communication skills, maths skills, independence and also – more... picking up new skills at a fast pace.

Management is extremely professional and staff are handled excellently, ensuring everyone is aware of their job role and is fulfilling it to their best ability.

My co-workers are extremely cooperative and I find it very easy to work with them as they are led well under instruction but can also take on tasks independently when necessary.

The job isn't very difficult however occasionally it can be challenging being put under pressure to keep to a time limit, however I overcome this by dealing with the tasks I have one by one to ensure I can perform to my best ability.

The most enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfaction and being able to interact with customers to ensure they are always fully satisfied with your service. – less
being with people that want to learn to do a good job.
Job Coach (Former Employee), Sunnyside, WAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: to be working with special people.
Cons: not enough hours
check if all the client were in for work,the get suppies for job sites.I learned that the patients with people that are different is what makes a difference in the work place. The hardest part of the job was being laid off when some of the clients benifits got cut. I enjoyed the clients come in so happy just to see us.