Entrust is a growing Richmond, BC firm of Chartered Accountants servicing privately held companies and high net-worth individuals.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of staff accountant. This position primarily involves the following responsibilities.
- Completion of Notice to Reader year-end files, including financial statements and T2 Corporation Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of T1 Personal Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of T3 Trust Income Tax and Information Returns.
- Preparation of T4 Summary of Remuneration Paid
- Preparation of T5 Return of Investment Income
- Client bookkeeping.
We will consider candidates seeking either a part-time or a full-time position.
Entrust is a Pre-Approved Path for CPA Students (previously known as an Approved Training Office for CA Students).
We offer an excellent working environment, competitive salaries, above-average benefits, and minimal overtime.
If you are interested in this position, please be prepared to demonstrate that you have the following experience and skills.
- Practical experience with CCPC clients in a public practice firm.
- Strong working knowledge of CaseWare and CaseView.
- Practical experience preparing T1s and T2s.
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Keen attention to detail
Please forward your resume and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our firm. However, we will only contact qualified applicants that have been selected for interviews.