A trusted provider of identity-based security solutions, Entrust empowers governments, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 5,000 organizations spanning 85 countries. Entrust’s award-winning software authentication platforms manage today’s most secure identity credentials, addressing customer pain points for cloud and mobile security, physical and logical access, citizen eID initiatives, certificate management and SSL. For more information about Entrust products and services, visit www.entrust.com.
Entrust Certificate Services (ECS) is one of Entrust’s fastest growing SaaS business units and has experienced numerous quarters of double digit growth. Our ECS Sales team is currently looking for New Business Development Managers to help us continue our aggressive growth! This is a fulltime position based in our Ottawa ON office.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to become an integral member of the ECS Sales Team to take the lead in growing SSL sales within a defined territory and help drive revenue and increase market share to meet and exceed corporate objectives. The majority of these sales are achieved via phone, email, internet and web demos. Occasional onsite customer meetings may also be required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Territory Account Management -- responsible for selling ECS products/service via telephone and email/ web into assigned territories at the enterprise level, and achieve assigned quota.
- Ability to clearly articulate ECS value proposition in relation to competitors
- Deliver value proposition message through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web, etc.) to prospects within an assigned territory.
- Take sole responsibility and ownership of growing net new business within an assigned territory.
- Prospect daily for new sales leads within your territory. This prospecting includes leveraging referrals from existing customers, inbound leads, cold calling, and working with other territory managers for contacts.
- Maintain call records and account status in CRM.
- Participate in developing sales strategies and forecasts.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Entrust products and sales strategies/objectives.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decisions-makers.
- You should be a results-oriented self starter with a minimum of 3 years business to business sales experience.
- Recognize market trends and report customer feedback on product enhancements to the broader team during bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Act as a subject matter expert to the broader Entrust sales force with regard to ECS services.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle, macro and micro business trends, and post sales follow-up.
- Responsible for accurately reporting and documenting all contacts, and engaging in proper and timely follow-up with prospective clients.
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Previous formal sales training is considered an asset.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Marketing required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Territory Management experience selling products/services in the information security space.
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
If you have a strong work ethic, enjoy a fast paced work environment and want to be part of our successful team, please apply!
Entrust is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Entrust. Candidates who are a strong match for the above position will be contacted promptly.