Since 1978, Entropex has been a Canadian based leader in the development of market specific recycled polyethylene and polypropylene for a variety of consumer and industrial applications. Our 180,000 sq. foot plastic recovery facility (PRF) and warehouse complex is located in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. Entropex is currently ranked the 8th largest post-consumer recycler and the 18th largest Plastic Recycler in North America. Our manufacturing, sales, and administrative processes have been ISO 9001-2000 certified since 2003. Entropex finished materials are shipped by bulk transport and bulk rail in North America and by containers internationally. Customers who value our products and services require consistent quality and competitive pricing for their significant production needs.
Entropex is currently recruiting for potential sorters. The qualified candidates ideally would:
- Demonstrate ability to work safely
- Have good health and attendance records
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, afternoons, nights and weekends
- Ability to work in a broad range of climate conditions
- Ability to work well with other colleagues and supervisors
- Physically fit with an evenly distributed height to weight ratio
- Access to a vehicle to be at work on time and regularly
- Non-smokers preferred
The starting wage for this position is 12.36 an hour, this wage is subject to increase due to the finalization of labour negotiations.
Entropex is a privately owned Canadian Company involved in the reprocessing of post industrial and post consumer plastics.