Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel in Canada. It provides garment design, screen printing and embroidery services from its Oakville, Ontario state-of-the-art facility. Entripy aims to provide on-time innovative branding solutions and assists with marketing promotions and brand awareness. With an expansion into hard goods promotional products, Entripy is a one-stop shop for branded apparel and products.
Salary Range: $30,000 - $34,000. Full benefits after 3 month probation
Job Summary: Reporting to the Associate Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for handling and assisting with company marketing initiatives with a focus on the company website. This position is required to execute the following duties and possess the following skills and qualifications.
- Inputting, updating pricing on NetSuite and Website
- Keeping all catalogue data for web and NetSuite organized, accurate and up to date
- Preparing paperwork for marketing mailings
- Assisting with photo shoots, products shots, keeping samples up to date and organized
- Analyzing website data, preparing reports or executing plans
- Providing assistance to website development team as required
- Providing general marketing assistance to the Associate Marketing Manager
Skills and Job Requirements
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional manner
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills but also able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
- Minimum College/University education preferred
- Previous experience in an office or administrative role is not mandatory but an asset
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Nop Commerce an asset but not required.
_ _ _
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, however all applications are appreciated and kept on file for future consideration.
Application Deadline: Friday March 21st, 2014
Interested applicants can apply by email.