Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel in Canada. It provides garment design, screen printing and embroidery services from its Oakville, Ontario state-of-the-art facility. Entripy aims to provide on-time innovative branding solutions and assists with marketing promotions and brand awareness. With an expansion into hard goods promotional products, Entripy is a one-stop shop for branded apparel and products.
Salary Range: $13-15 per hour. Full benefits will be offered after 3 month probation.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for corresponding with clients on a daily basis to process orders through Entripy’s CRM system. This position takes place in a high performance, fast-paced, customer-focused environment. The main responsibilities will include; providing clients with product and service information, requesting account information, determining the most effective solution to customer requests, maintaining customer accounts and having a full understanding of company processes and procedures. This position is required to execute the following duties, possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Providing exceptional customer service to new and existing clients in a professional manner
- Responsible for working with clients, processing orders and following up to maintain client relationships
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients
- Respond to client inquiries by phone, email and web support in a timely manner
- Assist walk-in clients by providing quotes, showing samples in showroom and providing tour of facilities
- In-depth knowledge of company website, catalogue and current promotions
- Process orders using CRM system
- Ensure that all assigned responsibilities and special projects are completed efficiently and on time
- Must show sales growth
- Proactive in taking initiative to go above and beyond assigned role
- Support to senior staff when needed
Skills and Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and professional manner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
- Minimum high school diploma required. College preferred
- Customer service/sales experience an asset
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Netsuite an asset, but not mandatory
_ _ _
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, however all applications are appreciated and kept on file for future consideration.
*Application Deadline: Monday February 15th*
Indeed - 20 months ago
Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel...