Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel in Canada. It provides garment design, screen printing and embroidery services from its Oakville, Ontario state-of-the-art facility. Entripy aims to provide on-time innovative branding solutions and assists with marketing promotions and brand awareness. With an expansion into hard goods promotional products, Entripy is a one-stop shop for branded apparel and products.
Salary: $28,000 to $35,000, depending on education and work experience
Job Summary: Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounting Admin Assistant will assist and provide support to the financial team as needed. This position is required to execute the following duties, possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Client references, account set up, invoicing and reconciliations
- Prepare and record bank deposits
- Collections follow up via statements and calls
- Process credit card payments and maintain records
- High volume data entry of payables, statement review and reconciliations
- Scanning and filing
Skills and Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and professional manner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- College diploma or currently enrolled in an accounting program
- Minimum 2 years experience in an accounting environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Netsuite is an asset, but not mandatory
DO NOT SEND APPLICATION TO ANY OTHER EMAIL BESIDES THE ONE DISPLAYED.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted, however all applications are appreciated and kept on file for future consideration.*
Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel...