ENTREC is a leading provider of heavy lift and heavy haul services with offerings encompassing crane services, heavy haul transportation, engineering, logistics and support. ENTREC is expanding its Crane Services to the Wood Buffalo region. Our plan is to locally operate a modern, well maintained and extensive fleet of cranes.
As a result of this expansion we are recruiting for CRANE & RIGGING SUPERVISOR to work in the Fort McMurray region as well as other project based locations. The successful candidate will work closely with clients and Crane Services staff, including the supervision of onsite crane and rigging teams.
- The candidate must demonstrate good safety consciousness.
- A Class 3 or better license with a clean abstract is preferred.
- Journeyman Crane Operator or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
- Team player with good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills able and willing to contribute within a team environment.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Computer experience and able to follow correct service procedures & complete all paperwork.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing required.
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.
ENTREC specializes in the transportation and rigging of overweight and oversized cargo generally related to the oil and gas, construction,...